[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK IT. FUCK PRIDE. FUCK HONOR. I JUST WANT TO DIE IN MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1439540480396.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439540480396.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
FUCK IT.

FUCK PRIDE.

FUCK HONOR.

I JUST WANT TO DIE IN MY FUCKING SLEEP JUST FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH.

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND WAKING UP AND REMEMBERING ALL THE SHIT MEMORIES OF MY CHILDHOOD. ALL THE SHIT MEMORIES OF HER. ALL THE SHIT MEMORIES OF EMBARRASSMENT.

I'M SICK OF BEING THAT GUY THAT CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT.

I'M SICK OF BEING THE EXAMPLE CHILD.

I'M SICK OF FEELING TIRED ALL THE FUCKING TIME NO MATTER HOW MANY HOURS I SLEEP OR WHAT FOOD I EAT.

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED

LET ME SLEEP

FOREVER
>>
fuck off normalfag.
You will never know the feel of having a great childhood, great parents, great life but despite all of this losing the desire to live for NO FUCKING REASON.
You got the easy way son
>>
File: b8d.jpg (35 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
b8d.jpg
35 KB, 528x297
>>29564110
>NO FUCKING REASON
This is never the case. There is always a reason.
>great childhood
>great parents
>>>>>>>>>>>>>great life
>>
>>29564206
the reason is that this world is boring, nothing more or less
>>
File: Beautiful-places-on-Earth-26.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful-places-on-Earth-26.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29564242
>Earth
>boring
Nigger the planet is fucking AMAZING and nothing short of a miracle. It's the human race that's shit.
>>
Anon, you are feeling tired because you keep waking up and immediately focusing on those memories. Experiences drain you, of course you'll feel tired when you focus on those memories. I'm very familiar with this.

I do not know your circumstances, I do not know what it'd take for you to release yourself. Be it you reconciling with another person, or just you forgiving yourself. But it is necessary. Chances are, only you know what it'd take for you to stop bringing all the memories into focus, even if you did share the circumstances.
>>
>>29564264
Fiction is fictional therefore the world is boring
>>
File: 1466819642504.jpg (102 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1466819642504.jpg
102 KB, 500x539
>>29564296
You're just all sorts of edgy, aren't you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.