[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a sapiosexual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tsol.jpg (62 KB, 958x783) Image search: [Google]
tsol.jpg
62 KB, 958x783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaS46syJYs
>"instead of going out and meeting people and doing normal things all you want to do is sit in your room and masturbate to TED-talks"

;_;
You have NO idea the struggle these people go through.
>>
>>29563792
more like a powerful sexual attraction to their own narcissism
>>
>>29563813
This. If you value other peoples intelligence that highly, you probably got a inflated perception of your own.
>>
>>29563792
I'm the opposite of a sapiosexual.

Mostly because you'd have to be dumb as fuck to love me.
>>
Are actual homos triggered by these people wanting to be an oppressed minority? What is the consensus of the LGBT community?
>>
I identify myself as a "shill's identifier" and find this shilling pretty offensive tb.h.
>>
>>29563908
dont say that about ur self anon ur beatuful oen day stacy will realise
>>
This is the fuckest dumbest shit.

There is truly no person that is "Sapiosexual". To be attracted to ONLY intelligence?

That's a damn joke. Human nature hasn't evolved to the point where a human could be considered a legitimate Sapiosexual. All of these roasties in the video may call themselves that, but throw some fucking 10/10 muscled up dumb chad in front of them and they'd be ready to fuck him on the spot even if he couldn't figure out that 2+2=4.

Likewise, throw someone like Lisa Ann or Lexi Belle in front of the dudes with their legs spread wide open, and they'll fuck them in a heartbeat too even though they're pretty dumb.
>>
>>29563792
>I know that I will never get a hot partner, so I talk myself into believing that intelligence is the sole attractive attribute one can have, which (who would've guessed it!) helps me accept reality and my own weakness (of not being able to get a good looking partner).
Just kys.
>>
Sick of people trying to turn everything into a fucking tumblr pronoun.

>I'm a saiposexual, I'm attracted to intelligence
>So you'd listen to someone talk to you about quasars for an hour?
>N...not exactly..

What next. Are people going to start calling their attraction to tall people "tallosexual"? Are coal burners going to start calling themselves "Negrosexual"?

Sorry I'm not attracted to you. I'm Baldosexual.
>>
>>29564093
>Lisa Ann
I hope this isn't your equivalent to absolutely hot Chad Thundercock. She's a 7 at the very best.
>>
>>29564132

Hey, it's good enough for these fellas, right? I don't really expect an openly "Sapiosexual" dude to be getting a ton of sex, right?

Plus, the tits and ass bump her up into an 8/10 at least.
>>
>>29564190
>8/10
Fuck off, that's close to perfection. She's had her good times, now she's barely a 6, maybe a 7 if you really like her body.

Chad is an easy 9/10.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.