[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad did I fucked up r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 184x174) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 184x174
>went to employment agency because i thought nobody will ever employ me
>chose only 2 professions "computer technician"(what i studied about in high school and am "qualified" for) and courier just because i thought these positions were already taken and nobody would really leave courier considering how comfy is
>got a call today
>they found a computer technician something something(forgot it out of worry)
>it not that hard job most of the times but still who know what stupid questions will they ask me on the interview and it will probably be awkward as fuck
>my gut will explode out of worry ever moment and dont know what to do
>>
I don't understand
Do you wanted to be employed in the first place?
>>
Congrats anon, good job taking steps towards being a normie.
>>
>>29563786
obviously not like i said already.i somehow missed to write that i made so my parents would not bother me about it while i do something that i can make way better living of.
>>29563803
>being a normie
i will never be normie and really doubt they will even employ me in the first place but just the thought of interview is killing me.
>>
>>29563763
relax, man, worries like that are normal for a robot but totally uncalled for. they probably handled a huge number of interviews already, and they won't find you peculiarly autistic.

if you don't want to take the job just make up some shitty excuse, like something else came up so you're not available anymore, or the location is too far away. don't overthink it, you're not there to please anyone.
>>
>>29563912
>they probably handled a huge number of interviews already, and they won't find you peculiarly autistic.
I doubt it since I live in a small town.
>just make up some shitty excuse
the thing is my parents will stop my internet completely(im so pathetic)if they find out and they will.
>you're not there to please anyone.
yeah but when i do something awkward i can't stop think about it with month and even years and like i said already my parents got me by the balls.
>>
>>29563982
just go, fuck it up completely and move on
>>
>>29563982
either fail it deliberately then (you might still earn some tendies), or take the job and move far away from your parents when you have the cash.
>>
File: 1424185042449.png (20 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1424185042449.png
20 KB, 800x750
>>29563763
>>29563823
Just go there and do the interview. If you don't want even want the job then you shouldn't be nervous about the interview. It might turn out to be a good fit for you. You really can't tell until you try.
>>
>>29564020
i did it once already and felt really bad afterwards.
>>29564050
it really hard to move out where i live and the salary will be mediocre
>>
>>29564122
yeah but i hate embarrassing myself.i already have hard time even going to the groceries shop.
>>
File: 1425698006667.png (643 KB, 567x552) Image search: [Google]
1425698006667.png
643 KB, 567x552
>>29564201
Why? Why would you care what some cunts in a grocery store think of you? You'll never see them again and even if you do they probably won't remember you.

Ditto for the fags who will be interviewing you.

Even if you saw them every day for the rest of your life what could they do to you? Any thoughts they have you, good or bad, are in their head. Not yours. Your ego is a free entity my man. It doesn't need to be propped up by others to survive.
>>
>>29564342
because i have been bullied way too much(yes i probably deserved it to some extent for being such a fag but it just made me anxious and suicidal) and it doesn't help the fact that i never really had anyone to trust/decent friends past the age of 12.
>>
>>29564389
Well I don't know anything about your past man, but it seems to me like being bullied would make you care less about the opinions of others, not more. Especially if you think they're gonna fuck with you.

Think about it like this. You were bullied but you're still here. I don't know what your bullies did to you but I imagine whoever will be interviewing you won't be beating you up and giving you swirlies. What's to fear when you've already been through it? At most they might not have ahigh opinion of you. But odds are they'll keep that to themselves and even if they don't they're just another asshole in a sea of assholes. No ones opinion matters all that much in the end.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.