[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>call hero hotline >go through with an hero on the pho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: crisis-hotline-logo.jpg (79 KB, 675x948) Image search: [Google]
crisis-hotline-logo.jpg
79 KB, 675x948
>call hero hotline
>go through with an hero on the phone
>hotline worker laughs as your life ends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9AQVKMnDPc
>>
>>29563745
>awesome!

are all women this heartless?
>>
I recall calling a suicide hotline and a rape hotline, and they'd be on at the exact same time talking to each other. I would then play a .wav I made on Audacity of a girl saying "STOP RAPING ME" and a depressed man saying he wants to kill himself.

Both hotline workers were laughing.

That's how seriously they take their job.

They also call the police if you even try to make a realistic suicide story. They're just a redirect page. You're calling 911.
>>
>>29563879
>the last moments of this guy trying to reach out to another human was wasted on a giggling uninterested roastie

this is fucked up
>>
>>29563879
>>29563745
>>29564069
Christ, autists really don't understand social queues, do they? People have different ways of reacting to shock. It's not uncommon for people to laugh before the gravity of the situation really sets in.
The "awesome" part was sarcasm. You could compare it to saying "fucking great" when something bad happens. Even a fucking 5 year old could understand how the worker felt.

>>29563970
Did it ever cross your mind that they might've realized how obvious your prank call is? You're not the first one to call emergency services to get a laugh and not the last.
>>
>>29564103
Yeah I'm going to laugh at your corpse at your funeral since you want it that way. I'm sure everyone will understand.

retard.
>>
>>29563745
>not recognizing obvious soundboard

hello summerfags
>>
>>29564136
Some people do indeed laugh at funerals. Not because they're glad, but because it's a way to balance their emotions. It happens.
www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/were-only-human/nervous-laughter-tears-of-joy.html
>>
>>29564168
the operator did not know that and reacted the way she did. you aren't getting the point.
>>
>>29564168
>soundboard

>it don't matter
>>
>>29564202
>>29564103
saying awesome! is not indicative of nervous laughter

you're autistic if you can't recognize her reaction is anything but indifference you'd find from a walmart clerk who botched something for a customer
>>
>>29564288
dubs of druth
>>
>>29564288
I was talking about the laughter, not the "awesome." Let me copy something I wrote literally 5 posts up, since your reading comprehension is clearly lacking:
>The "awesome" part was sarcasm. You could compare it to saying "fucking great" when something bad happens. Even a fucking 5 year old could understand how the worker felt.
>>
>>29563745
I would kill myself if I had to talk to her for even a second
You can just smell the indifferent roast beef flaps leaking Jamal's cum from here
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.