[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an Asian MILF fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: asianmilf.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
asianmilf.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
> Go to language exchange website for Chinese/English
> Meet this 31 year old asian MILF online (pic related)
> Go to dinner with said MILF, her guy friend and the guy friend's girlfriend.
> During the dinner, guy friend says in Chinese, "No offense, but isn't he kind of young?" to the MILF.
> MILF just smiles and puts your finger to her mouth in a "shhh" expression
> After dinner, MILF invites me to go to ramen with just her when she comes back from Taiwan in a week
> MILF asks me if I really just joined the website to practice Chinese

Maybe I'm looking too much into this, but if I could make this happen it would be like every dream come true.
>>
>>29563698
Was it HelloTalk?
>>
man up and get on good terms with your future wife's son
>>
>>29564338
WeSpeke is better for Chinese/TW girls because it's ran by Weibo(think Chinese facebook).
>>
She wants it. Genuinely. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>29563698
Tell her you were actually more curious about Taiwanese / Asian culture and wanted to learn through a native what life was like and how people are and whether or not it would be worth pursuing the language. Say something cute like "Now I've met you I think I'd love to learn some Chinese to be able to communicate more since I feel I really like you and we have a lot in common"
>>
>>29564386
Never tired it before. But I been using HelloTalk for 3 months and some Chinese girls seem to love me for some reason. Older women are easier to hang onto though.

>Mfw they want you to add them on wechat
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.