[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Massive regret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 214x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 214x213
>2008
>instead of asking out my crush I just stand there and do nothing, literally just watch how she walks away
>spend 3 years constantly thinking about her and feeling like shit all the time
>suddenly spot her in the grocery store on the way in while I was on my way out
>smile at her
>she smiles back
>hits me so hard my knees start shaking
>didn't follow her into the store to talk to her
>instantly regret it
>another 3 years later
>been unemployed for a fucklong time
>have to go back to some trade school
>see her again there after I almost forgot her
>she doesn't even look at me
>see her with some other guy
>stalk her online a bit and find out she has a kid already
>mfw still a touchless virgin and can't fall in love with some different chick
>>
>>29563649
>she has a kid already

Into the trash.
Seriously, fuck these whores man.

Relationships are overated, you could have had a kid out of wedlock by now.
Get educated, get gud, and profit.
The bitches will chase your paper.
>>
>>29563713
>I will never cum in her PTP pussy from 2007/2008

why even live man, even if I got a kid with her I wouldn't be sad, I would probably be happy.

Now i'm some Unemployed loser with 0 motivation because I know I never got what I desired the most.

The worst is I know how retarded that sounds but can't stop feeling like that.
>>
>>29563762
>why even live man, even if I got a kid with her I wouldn't be sad, I would probably be happy.

NO.
That's society and this board's obsession with girlfriends talking not you.

Having a kid out of wedlock is hell on earth, I have seen lives destroyed and ambitions shattered..

If I may ask, how old are you?
>>
>>29563874
I'm turning 26 in a few months, she actually has a day before me birthday.
I always like to imagine that it would have all worked out between us if I just had the balls to say the right things when I was at the right moment but I didn't and now I can't get rid of the obsession.

Now Instead I spend my days living in parents apartment, jerking off 2 times per day and getting shitfaced as often as possible.
having no motivation, no ambitions or goals is constant torture, but no matter how hard I try I can't find a way back into the game.

Also tried to get to know other girls but it never worked out because I just didn't feel anything.
>>
>>29563973
They are just dumb whores, a dime a dozen...
You are better than that. Find something to live for.

>Get educated
>start working out (the endorphins alone will get you up and running)
>do some online commissions
>stop drinking (really it's a depressant)

It's not too late, get your life together.
>>
>>29564176
I'd say its over the moment where you realise that you can't fullfill your dreams.
No point in working towards anything else if its all just pretending.

I tried working out but it really does nothing for me.
It feels annoying and I don't feel any different at all, just more tired than usual.
The education thing also falls flat, there is nothing I want to learn anymore.
It just doesn't stay in my head.

I'm trying to switch over to weed so I get rid of the alcohol addiction.

However, people who regret it all like
me are the ones who are fucking finished.
Maybe things would be different if my parents didn't raise me into a pathetic shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.