[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck self-pity threads, Let's talk about the last time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
Fuck self-pity threads,

Let's talk about the last time you fell in love/fell for someone

>Like someone
>Kiss them/hug etc
>Dat feel for the rest of the day/week

Inb4 reenormie meme.
Hide the thread and proceed to kill yourself autismo
>>
nearly a decade ago

fuck you OP
>>
>>29563511
Shut up queer, you'll feel it again, and it'll be fanfuckingtastic
>>
I have no clue as to what feel you speak of, care to elaborate?

p.s. normie
>>
I never loved anyone like that.
>>
>>29563496
It was 2011 I think. Naturally I fucked everything up

I don't want to feel that feel again. Monk life isn't so bad
>>
Last year, first relationship ever. Found out ex was probably borderline/narcissistic. Eventually started believing in faith healing bullshit and claimed I was possessed by a demon. I gtfo after that.

Wish I never even got into a relationship in the first place. Borderline bitches are monsters.
>>
I just watched anime with really cute girls in it, and it was a lot of fun!
>>
Autumn 2014
Hugged her like 5 times
It was great
I'm paying back that good feeling now with sadness
>>
It was at the last place I worked. I naturally liked her because I don't talk to any girls. She liked me but she had a boyfriend. The management caught on and didn't like it, I got fired for an unrelated reason.

I would say ''don't remind me'' but I think about it everyday. Fuck love, it's overrated.
>>
I'm a professionally diagnosed pedophile for reals, so falling in love is pretty bittersweet for me. I'm in love with an 8y girl now though and her dad knows im a ped but let's me hang out with her anyways, just never alone.

This cheap common frogface tells you mfw she shows me normal childly affection.
>>
>Finish my last exams
>Most of my friends have already gone home
>Hang out with some people I know kinda well
>One of them is a really cute girl, plays piano too
>She's pretty shy though and doesn't like physical contact with most people
>Get high together, have a great time
>At the end of the night, she gives me a really long, tight hug and says "I'll miss you"
>We've both gone home now, live on opposite ends of the country

I fucked up a good chance didn't I lads?
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>29563675
I forgot the fucking frog.
>>
>>29563678
i don't think so, sounds like a nice experience
not everything has to be about sex
>>
Last time I had any feelings for someone was in 2011. Haven't spoken to her in person for a few years now. That was until the other day where she came into my work to buy some stuff.

When she came to the counter, I kinda had like major social anxiety just randomly kick in. I couldn't even form a fucking sentence in my mouth properly. I probably gave her a terrible impression of the person I am now as well. Seeing her again just made me so nervous fuck
>>
>>29563496
Met this awesome girl in my college, we met to work for our exams. Then we did some mountaineering, best feeling ever, plus she's a keeper. We fucked in a little cabin her family owns, tell her I love her. one or two weeks later she admits she has someone else since the beginning, she thought I was willing her as a sex friend. Worst feeling in my life.
>>
>>29563675
Are you the one who received a handjob by her?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.