[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey so I hear you're a gamer too, what games do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: 1463735170024.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463735170024.gif
995 KB, 500x281
"Hey so I hear you're a gamer too, what games do you play?"
>He smiles as he says,
>"Oh where do I start?"
>He pauses briefly.
>I'm starting to get excited because I might make a real gamer friend.
>"I play a lot of Diablo."
>S-surely he'll list one of my favorites..
>"And Civ 5, and counterstrike."
>I tell him I have to get back to work.

Why do I even bother?
>>
>>29563355
What are your favourites senpai ?
>>
>>29563355

Whats your favourite game friend.
>>
>>29563355
I play league if you want
>>
>>29563355

>inb4 its not Dota 2
>>
>tfw he plays Pokemon GBA and Farmville and Sims 4

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
>>
>tfw you play Pokemon Snap while your girlfriend watches
>she squeals and points when she sees a pokemon she likes or if she wants me to save a shot of something to the album

Why are there so many high-score special bonus Pikachu shots? I get that he's like the mascot but considering all the cool shit you can make him do how come the highest "special" bonus comes from the cave where 99% of the time you'll have a shitty grainy long distance shot of him from below with his gay baloons, I want surfing pikachu to be in the pokereport not that bullshit
>>
>>29563637
Fire Emblem, TF2, Call of Duty, SSB, Zelda, Need for Speed, GTA. i have a bunch of other PS4 games like Bloodborne etc but they aren't really my favorites by any stretch.

I like any games that are sort of chill to play that I don't have to split hairs with tedium to enjoy. And fuck most Grinders.

I have Overwatch but I haven't even pulled it out of the package due to work.
And no, I am definitely not a normie. Believe me I wish I was.

Making friends is fucking impossible because no one likes the games I like, or watches the anime I watch,

Muh animes btw:
Berserk, Tokyo Ghoul, DBZ, Hellsing, Another, Elfen Lied, Ghost Hunt, The Last Airbender, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Corpse Party, Jojos Bizarre Adventure, Re:zero, kabaneri of the iron fortress, Shiki, Steins Gate, The Legend of Korra, Kill la Kill, Eureka 7

Muh Cartoons:
The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, Yugioh, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans, The loud house.
>>
>>29563730
weak bait desu senpai.
This is original
>>
>>29563730
Is this bait?
Is this original?
>>
>>29563730
>Fire Emblem, SSB, Zelda
gay weeb shit
>TF2, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, GTA
nobody plays this anymore
>PS4 Bloodborne, Overwatch
eww
>Muh animes, Muh Cartoons
kys
>>
>>29563730
You mixed in cartoons in the anime section and vise versa. Yugioh is not cartoon anon, im triggered. Almost want to duel ur ass.

You watch code geass yet? Should be up your alley
>>
File: kuroda-upset.png (118 KB, 323x294) Image search: [Google]
kuroda-upset.png
118 KB, 323x294
>>29563774
>>29563784
>>29563835
Thats the problem, no one plays this shit anymore.

People are off playing games that I've never heard of/ don't care about.

Why would I want to waste two years grinding in Diablo?

Why would I want to waste my time playing Normies Of Legends?

It's so bad that I almost want to drop the gamer label altogether. Although I'm not really sure how else I would describe myself.

>>29563896
>code geass

Yes I've watched it, and I feel like you're smugly alluding to me being a pleb.

--------

Bottom line, in order to keep being a "gamer" I have to play every single fucking normalshit game in existence otherwise I can never make friends.

Jesus Christ does a worse lot in life even exist?
>>
File: 1460865359818.jpg (34 KB, 418x279) Image search: [Google]
1460865359818.jpg
34 KB, 418x279
>>29563730
> Berserk
> JoJo
> Stein gate
> Kill la Kill

Nice taste

> Tokyo ghoul
> evangelion
>>
File: 1456316499439.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1456316499439.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>29563730
Not even gonna quote all that garbage
Jesus fucking Christ, you need to be shot in the street as an example
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>>29565159
What did I do wrong? Apparently having different tastes is not only worthy of social isolation but death too?

Fuck it, just kill me fampai. Apparently even among robots I will find no salvation.
>>
>>29565298
Youtr not a robot so fuck off my board .
If you need me to tell you where your taste is shit, there's no hope for you anyways.

Post some pics so I can fap before I kill you
>>
>>29563730
If ur trying to make fun please tell me what's wrong with eureka 7?? It's my favorite anime since I saw it on adult swim as a kid
>>
>>29564224
You're a troll right?? Diablo is God don't talk shit you're too much of a fag to kill demons
>>
>>29565502
>It's my favorite anime since I saw it on adult swim as a kid

This has to be trolling
No one can be this pleb unironically
>>
>>29563730
>Fire Emblem, TF2, Call of Duty, SSB, Zelda, Need for Speed, GTA
Can relate to FE and TF2 + SSB
Although finding people to play tf2 with is really easy.
Overwatch is only fun in a group, a heads up for you
Your Anime tastes are generic / normal for 4chan levels and even most plebs will atleast know one or two of your favs
I don't watch cartoons.
>>
File: thisisyou.png (604 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.png
604 KB, 1280x720
>>29563355
>they answer with anything but Dark Souls 1
>>
>>29565529
Man fuck the thing is I'm not trolling. I've seen other anime since then but it has a place in my heart. Plus I always wanted a chick like eureka to take me away from my shitty life. And I used to skateboard.
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>29563730

if your a euro and desperately alone i'll play tf2/gta/any other shit we both might like with you

literally the only anime i've seen was kill la kill because its entry level but i enjoyed it
>>
>>29563730
From what you listed you sound like a little faggot
>>
Reading this thread as a 26 year old makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore
Ill see myself outaa
>>
>>29565479
>I'm not a robot

So me being the only single guy at my work, being hopelessly alone every single day working at the McCuckBucks trying to find a girlfriend but getting rejected because I'm too fat and ugly.

I can't even make friends because no one wants to hang out with me. And why would they, I'm pathetic loser. I peaked in high school on the football team.

I didn't get laid till I was 23 and even then it nearly ended in disaster after my girlfriend cheated on me. Since then it's been a neverending nightmare of trying to find people to connect with while also trying to find a girlfriend.

Finding people with my tastes is like searching for a needle in a haystack. I might as well be trying to win the lotto.

People say I'm a "failed normie" but I'm a fucking robot in a failed nomies skin. Losing my virginity didn't change a fucking thing.

I'm still alone and miserable and I hate myself and everyone around me because I feel like I'm surrounded by unthinking unfeeling aliens.
>>
>>29565544
> Dark Souls 1: story
> Dark Souls 2: mechanics and PvP
> Dark Souls 3: Dark Souls 1

And you know it's true
>>
>>29565589
You need to man the fuck up and stop crying like a 3 yo girl, no wonder you are alone
>>
>>29563355
Diablo 2 is amazing, I bet no game you play can even compare
>>
>>29565607
I do know that makes whonplay any of these games are proven to have a small penis, not that you would ever get to use yours so it doesnt matter
>>
>>29565589
>has had a gf
>has had sex
You're a normie
Fuck off
>>
>>29565607
Dark Souls 2's pvp would be good if it wasn't plopped onto a terrible engine with floaty combat where running in circles is literally the best strategy.
Dark Souls 3 is the worst souls game.
>>
>>29565565
>Is it really that bad?
Yes, it is.
You watched the dub ffs.
Just fucking kill yourself, you fucking disgust me .
I bet you pay for crunchyroll
>>
>>29565589
>had sex
>plays cod and gta
>thinks hes a robot
get the fuck out normalshit
>>
>>29565648
Fuck no nigga I stream that shit. I watched it later in moon rune but the dubs not bad. Honestly tho what is wrong with eureka 7??
>>
File: Youre the man now dog.jpg (55 KB, 512x618) Image search: [Google]
Youre the man now dog.jpg
55 KB, 512x618
>>29565607
Sorry can't hear you over the sound of millions of dogs executed without reason, simply for the sake of removing them

What happens to the blood from all those dogs put to sleep?

Perhaps you should GROW THE FUCK UP and focus on something important for a change
>>
>>29565628
Senpai OP is a bitch ass faggot, I would hardly consider a man in a dress a GF and him having sex translates to being fucked up the ass by a shemale
>>
>>29565656
Eureka 7 is an insult to mecha and anime in general.
I bet you also watch Tokyo Ghoul.
Why the fuck am I still talking to this troll?
Enjoy this last (You)
>>
>>29563730
>this shit taste

wew lad
>>
>>29563730
>no arma
>no DCS world
>no red orchestra

Shit taste
>>
File: 1438164815135.jpg (5 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1438164815135.jpg
5 KB, 245x245
>>29565650
Fucking this
Norman get out rooooooo
>>
>>29563730
Lmao

That guy you talked to is more of a real gamer than you, you little shit
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 384x384
>>29565686
Wow you have mental issues. I just wanted to know why it's bad and you STILL haven't explained even a bit why it might be bad. Fuck off I don't watch Tokyo ghoul I'm not s 30 y/o virgin. What is wrong with eureka 7 seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>29563355
Yes, I'm a guy and I play games. Stop hitting on me, silly girls.
>>
>>29563730
I'd be your friend, we should hook up
>>
>>29563730
>weeb trash
>ps4
>cod
>overhype
>nfs
kek
>>
>>29563355

Diablo 2 is GOAT tho
>>
>>29563730
>Fire Emblem
Actually a really good series. The new ones (Awakening & Fates) are just absolute shit weeb games so it gets a bad reputation.
>>
File: large[2].jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>29563730

i could easily be your friend lol

but i NEVER meet people like this IRL. EVER. im not even an antisocial NEET...where the fuck do you meet people that watch anime? im not going to meet them at the gym, im not going to meet them at the grocery store, im not going to meet them at the coffee shop, unless i'm sperging out and going "HEY DO YEW LIKE ANIMES?" it's impossible to actively meet people who watch anime
seriously where do i meet otakus? all my friends are bros into sports and shit, which im into too, but im the only one who likes anime and want someone to talk to about it. the last person i met that also watched anime was a girl i took home from the club, and i only found out she watched it the morning after
>>
>>29565589

>Finding people with my tastes is like searching for a needle in a haystack. I might as well be trying to win the lotto.

Just set your expectations lower dude. I mean keep aiming for a friend that will really get along with you, but you can make friends with people that don't 100% get along with you too. I have a friend I only talk to about the gym with, but he's still a funny dude. Same with another guy I talk to about sports, and one I talk to about games.

If you can talk to someone about a few mutual interests, they seem like a good person, and they make you want to be a better version of yourself....keep them in your life. They're the good ones.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (126 KB, 1200x548) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
126 KB, 1200x548
>>29563730
BE MY FUCKING FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! You're fucking PERFECT
>>
>>29563730
congrats OP, you just made a (internet) friend.
lets play some TF2, after that I'll how good you are at World of War.

steamcommunity com/id/jjengla
>>
>>29566248
>>29566432
>>29566437
Steam: Gritsaw

>>29566437
I'll have to re-download skype and steam, (as I'd previously given up on the two for a while)
>>
Dude based on your taste you are normal as fuck. You just can't make friends. Your taste in anime is fucking entry tier. You are a cod baby and you think you are a fucking robot?
You have previous relationships so I can tell you are just a fucking normie with shit taste.
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics do normal fags use to justify them being a robot
>>
>>29565628
>>29565650
Have you ever considered that sex doesn't turn a robot into a chad?

>>29566590
Look I spent a lot of time watching all those anime. And if you're an anime patrician, by all means recommend some good anime for me to watch.

Otherwise please stop shitting on what I feel to be fairly acceptable titles.

--
also
>Mental gymnastics

Try not being able to fit in with everyone in real life and having no real friends to speak of.

Aside from this my hobbies include shitposting on 4chan and writing horsefiction.

Not exactly normie-tier things to do friendo.
>>
>>29565544
what's this animu
>>
>>29566645
Not a Chad but a normie. Just face the facts.

All you have to do is watch more anime. Most fags on this board watch three shows per season and ask for recommendations. Just by watching at least 200 shows will give you a good idea about what's good and what's bad. Reading the primary/secondary sources for shows via light novels , visual novels, etc will actually help you develop a feel about the story. Most of the people on /a/ don't even do this so I won't expect anything great from you.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.