[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there's a reason you are in the world right now, reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: pic.jpg (4 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
4 KB, 64x64
there's a reason you are in the world right now, reading this post

because you are the filth of the world, the people who are insane

god is in this thread tell him everything you hate about him, thats what he is there for after all
>>
I HATE YOU GOD!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A SMALL PENIS!!!! WHY DID YOU KEK ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU
>>
>>29563298
you deny god through memes
fitlhy creature
>>
>>29563298
come on my son, reply again, im listening, and be real with me now
>>
>>29563391

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL ME WITH KINDNESS
>>
File: 1452450096986.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1452450096986.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>29563336
IF GOD EXISTS HE DENIED ME THE EXPERIENCE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS WHEN HE GAVE ME A USELESS LITTLE MICROPENIS

EXPLAIN THIS, GO AHEAD I'M WAITING. HOW DOES GOD JUSTIFY THIS CRUEL ACT? HOW WILL YOU JUSTIFY IT FOR HIM?

IF GOD EXISTS, I'M ON THIS IMAGEBOARD BECAUSE HE BANISHED ME HERE

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM

I WILL DESTROY HIM

MEMES, YOU SAY. YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?
>>
>>29563426
not a game senpai, real life and you exist for real. im sorry for giving you a micropenis man, i almost killed myself over giving you a micropenis. forgive me so i can forgive myself for failing you. never hurt yourself, i command you.

it is never a game. but it is. but it's also not a game, nothing matters.

so here is the game we play now, because you could never destroy GOD YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER SCUM OF THE EARTH DIE AND BE REBORN IN FIRE IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING AROUND.

we play this game, its called, you make this thread famous and i make you famous even with a micropenis, fair trade?

remember
>its never about your penis
>its never about women
>its about you thinking you have that big cock
>its all in your mind
>its all in your
>its all in
>its
>it

again, we play the game

we play the game called make this post famous and i make you famous, deal?
>>
>>29563298
>>29563426
how small are we talking about heree?
>>
>>29563502
you deny god through changing the subject, filthy fucking creature

tell me all your problems
>>
>>29563470
fame... you think I want fame... all I ever wanted was to be normal... all I ever wanted was to be happy... BUT NOW IM HERE

AND YOU THINK

YOU CAN MAKE IT UP TO ME

WITH YOUR "FAME"?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT AN ARROGANT, DESPICABLE CREATURE YOU ARE. YOU THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY WITH THIS, BUT YOU WON'T.
>>
>>29563575
nah man ive already gotten away with it, when someone killed me for you
>>
>>29563575
don't eever mute god for being unoriginal or else i will murder your entire world
>>
>>29563623
kill me again man im looking for judas, where is he
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
JESUS wants your semen.
>>
File: sad spurdo.png (4 KB, 240x178) Image search: [Google]
sad spurdo.png
4 KB, 240x178
i have low self esteem
im a push over
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.