[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got rejected by the only girl I ever truly liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 5968872[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5968872[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x300
I I know you'll call me a normie, maybe even a Chad and whatnot when I say this, but I am fairly well-adjusted and have already had several girlriends.

The thing is that I loved none of them; in fact, I did not even particulary like them. My asking them out, taking them out to dates, kissing them, holding them - all these, I say, were nothing more than mockery on my - and perhaps their - part. Never in my life have I been able to share my emotions, my true and earnest emotions, with what some call a significant other. I did what was expected of me in having girlfriends; my emotions had to be backseated for that to happen, and I don't have a lot of them anyways.

But to get to the point. There's one girl that I have known for three years now - that is longer than any of my relationships ever lasted - and over the course of these years I've really grown to like her, even grown to like her way too much for my own good. We work together and it is always kind of awkward to ask someone out under these circumstance. But the piercing yet refreshing beams of the sun and the lovely birds luring other birds with chants did drive to finally gather up my courage and ask her. Usually I am not shy when asking someone out, but in that moment I was; perhaps for the first time.

(Pt 1)
>>
She's a fairly normal girl, albeit very very smart. A bit plump perhaps around her tummy, but so that it is very well loveable. - Maybe you see in my speaking of her that I'll tend to indulge in my affections of her every part; so I see the need to cut myself short, and just say that she rejected me, although I was under the impression that she liked me as well, and did not really state a reason as to why the rejection, besides a hesitant "Not interested" which was an ridiculously artifical thing to say, and it really felt and still feels like twisting a knife around in my intestines.

I have no delusions that she will be the last one to really peak my interest, but I wanted to tell someone about what I feel anyways, so thank you for listening.

Also, I did not proof read this seeing as it is a bit painful for me; excuse any mistakes you may find, especially since I am not an English native speaker.
>>
>I have no delusions that she will be the last one to really peak my interest
everyone thinks this at some point about someone and they're usually wrong

don't sell yourself short so quickly. plenty of wonderful people out there
>>
File: DSCF0041.jpg (1 MB, 3226x2419) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0041.jpg
1 MB, 3226x2419
>>29563253
OP, a lot of people, myself included, have a unyielding rule to not dip the pen in company ink so to speak and date coworkers. It leads to possibly having to find another job.

Its a good rule to follow, and I realize not all people see it this way, but a lot do. That would explain the rather flat answer you received. When you are asking a coworker out, you might as well just imagine that youre getting nerfed for -1000 luck, as the job gets in the way

Buck up ya fuck, youll find someone else.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.