[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Insta-noodles for breakfast, for the seventh time in a row
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-27-PHOTO-00031332.jpg (109 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27-PHOTO-00031332.jpg
109 KB, 1200x1600
>Insta-noodles for breakfast, for the seventh time in a row
Please just let me die in my sleep
>>
At least add some tuna or something
>>
Just buy frozen goods you dunce.

Like a bag of chips, bang them in the oven for 20 minutes and you're laughing
>>
I'll never understand why poorfags eat this kind of shit and not beans/potatoes/rice which are cheap as shit, more nutritious and better tasting.
>>
Buy some eggs and hardboil them, OP. If you can make instant noodles then you can boil eggs. Also, did you know you can cook bacon in the microwave? It's very fast and easy. Buy some breakfast cereal and milk?
>>
Buy something else stupid faggot.
>>
>>29563132
Don't you have a dollar store near you? I can get 1200 calories of peanuts for 1 dollar, 1 500 cal can of corned beef hash for 1 dollar, sandwiches for 1 dollar, mini pizzas (fairly decent sized 550 cal ones that are good) for 1 dollar, 12 eggs for 1 dollar, and sometimes when they have them bags of beef jerky. Isn't that almost as cheap? They also have 5 things of insta noodles for 1 dollar.
>>
>>29563132
Eat some weet bix mate
>>
>>29563179
They're too lazy to cook. Also Ramen is pure carbs and sodium which the body finds tasty
>>
>>29563132
dude ramen is the shit. I eat that everyday and i can afford "better" but i just love it so much. buy things to add to it!
>>
>having breakfast
Get out normie, I just have a daily meal.
>>
You should at least get some protein powder in coffee or something.
>>
>>29563132
holy shit anon your body must be filled with wax by now, your body can't digest those fast. Can't you at least make french toast or banana pancakes? Those are pretty easy to make. If you're really a pleb then just buy some cornflakes you faggot.
>>
>>29563472
>They're too lazy to cook

This is a factor plus I often don't eat tell I'm to the point I just want it fast.

I have a goal of eating it with in half an hour from the time of thinking about it. I do rice and pasta with frozen veg mostly.

A decent cooking wife would be awesome but yeah....
>>
>>29563132
Try eating a gluten-free, processed sugar-free, milk-free diet. Forget all snacks. Also forget alcohol, caffeine and any juices that are too acidic.
Basically rice, meat, vegetables and some fruits.
>>
>>29564985
wtf i prefer to eat everything, drink alcohol on weekends and smoke a pack of marlboro on a day.
>>
I wish there was a pill or two that you take that gives you all the nutrition, vitamins and minerals required for optimal health and sustenance, makes you feel full and you still shit them out normally at a regular period.

That would be neat
>>
>>29566046
There are milkshakes that are pretty much that, you drink two a day and it covers all your nutritional needs and caloric intake
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.