[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there even a chance to find a nice girlfriend who doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 323.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
243 KB, 1280x720
Is there even a chance to find a nice girlfriend who doesn't want to use you once you're over 30?
>>
>>29563085
yes for many people

but for you? no
>>
No, it's not even possible at 18, or 25, or even 40 because a girl like that doesn't exist. Girls only date you when they want to use you and once your purpose is fulfilled they'll throw you in the trash.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-04-09-53.png (264 KB, 719x1233) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-04-09-53.png
264 KB, 719x1233
>>29563085
Depends on the cards you've been dealt.
>>
>>29563085
My girlfriend adores me. She wants nothing. I don't have much anyway. Girls are like guys. We are all just people.
>>
>>29563341
>I'm not short, I'm not ugly, I have no major health issue
>wew, since I never had trouble with this particular aspect of life I'm going to assume that it's that easy and everyone should just b themselves
>>
>>29563341
>She wants nothing.
Wait until the biological clock starts ticking.
>>
If you get a life outside of gaming, anime, or whatever other no-effort, asocial hobby you have, sure.
>>
>>29563374

I was a fat, no shower, no shave, no haircut, acne covered, gaming faggot. Then I started to diet, work out, take care of my skin, groom myself. Got to average. Got a qt gf.

You have no excuse bitch.
>>
File: 1466586146813.png (663 KB, 901x720) Image search: [Google]
1466586146813.png
663 KB, 901x720
>>29563455
>I was a fat, no shower, no shave, no haircut, acne covered, gaming faggot. Then I started to diet, work out, take care of my skin, groom myself. Got to average. Got a qt gf.
Exactly, you were never short or ugly.

>You have no excuse bitch.
I've never been fat, dirty, unkempt or a gaymingcuck.

You were just a lazy fatass who decided to remove all the grease covering his chad aesthetics. There's no such option in my case, bitch.
>>
>>29563387
MORE LIKE THE BIOLOGICAL COCK
>>
>>29563500
Chad? No I'm maybe 5/10. Feet turn inwards, huge nose, permanent man tits, doggy cheeks.

Confidence is the key.
>>
>>29563455
>>29563500
To put it in a less hostile way compared to you two lads:

You were in a naturally good position but you never tried. Once you tried it was easy.

It's probably the same for many robots. But I'm also sure quite a few robots will never get anywhere even with trying. But the smart ones will realize this and just move on.

That's what I did anyway. I tried everything, improved myself in every aspect, yet now I'm nearing 33 and still never had gf. But honestly that's OK. I'm the one who enjoys my own improvements/successes in the end, not some girl.
>>
>>29563722
I'm glad for you OP. Honestly, being proud of yourself is far better than having anyone.
>>
>>29563085
no

but its possible to get some way younger than you sluts to pump and dump

why would you want a relationship anyway? you fucktarded?
>>
I'm hitting my 30s and literally got several girls interested in me.

Im still a retarded autist too attached to 2D desu.
>>
>>29563085
for you? no
for me? I'll be glad if some woman wants to "use" me after I'm homeless!
>>
>>29563197
>it's not even possible at 18, or 25, or even 40 because a girl like that doesn't exist.
This. Women always want you for something and never forget it. Whether it's money, shelter, goods, children, money or money, they ALWAYS want something. Usually all of the above. Never fucking forget it.

>B-But my girl isn't like that!
HAHAHAHA, you naive bastard? You think your girlfriend is going to make it obvious or tell you? You stupid fuck. Women are masters of plausible deniability. She's going to get what she wants and she's going to manipulate you to do it.
>>
>>29564243
I'm sorry mommy didn't love you but how could a virgin know anything about women's true colors? Don't you not talk to them?
>>
>>29563085
Theres a chance robo-waifus will save all the people who failed to lose their virginity in high school. But theres no virgin women to be found after 20.
>>
>>29564259
Enjoy getting cucked in divorce court you stupid fuck.
>>
>>29564268
Hahahah I would never marry. I just use women for sex and intimacy. Enjoy masturbating to traps until you finally kill yourself.
>>
>>29564278
>I would never marry
I wonder why. It has nothing to do with women fucking you over and taking all your money though, right? You stupid cunt.
>>
>>29564297
Right I don't get why I can't use women tho. i have a gf who used to be a slut and I use her for sex and comfort. Bitch would do anything cuz she thinks I'm gonna leave her for being s whore. It's kush af and I never have to marry her. This is like the third slut I've done this with too
>>
>>29563085
>Is there even a chance to find a nice girlfriend who doesn't want to use you once you're over 30?
Not likely. Finding incel guy +25 years is quite common now but finding virgin girl +25 is pretty red flag for mental illness or major trust issues.
>>
>>29564349
So you're here to laugh?
>>
>>29563341
How I envy you, you are not yet jaded, enjoy that mindset while it lasts, anon.
>>
>>29564440
>going after girls who are the same age as you
kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.