[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show what it's like to be a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: Disgusting.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Is this show what it's like to be a robot?
>>
File: 1364838806922.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1364838806922.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>29562960
>cute girl
>robot
>>
>>29562993
>>cute
you clearly haven't seen this show lmao
>>
>>29562960
it's about femanons
>>
File: Ugly_girl.gif (52 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
Ugly_girl.gif
52 KB, 240x286
The problem I have with Tomoko is that she doesn't look like what her character should look like

She has constant bed sex hair, huge blowjob eyes and a tiny fuckable physique, she is moe as fuck
>>
>>29562960
no women cant be robots
>>
File: Cebruz.jpg (56 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
Cebruz.jpg
56 KB, 1080x810
All these summerfags are making me sick
>>
Weeb faggots who can relate to this show but don't believe females can experience social anxiety and loneliness need to fuck off with their autism.
>>
>>29563105
Enrage t. Femanon
>>
>>29563105
Of course women have social anxiety. The most important thing in their lives is getting Chad to like them. Just because they don't get anxious when talking to their friends or beta orbiters doesn't mean talking to Chad doesn't still give them anxiety. They're super insecure because they're constantly being torn down by other girls who are competing for Chad.
>>
>>29562960

>girl
>robot

I think you mean Welcome to The NHK, now fuck off reddit
>>
>>29563148
That's kind of what happens in this show anyways since Tomoko was a bitch to that artist dude who wasn't attractive and only gets anxiety around cute guys.
>>
File: 1292105907068.png (2 MB, 700x3584) Image search: [Google]
1292105907068.png
2 MB, 700x3584
Entry level pleb tier, watch Welcome to the NHK!
>>
>>29563203
what about when you've already seen both of these
>>
>>29563229
Nothing, I watched it with /a/ when it aired.
>>
>>29563036
>huge blowjob eyes
what
>>
>>29563200
What are you talking about? She only judged him in her head JUST LIKE SHE JUDGES EVERYONE ELSE and the moment she saw his painting she wanted him.
>>29563203
>>29563172
Welcome to the NHK is LESS robot than Watamote, the main character there has NO social anxiety to be honest, just rewatch the first episode and you'll see he can talk to people easily. AND HE'S NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN, HE LOST IT IN HIGH SCHOOOL FFS.
>>
>>29563203
Are there any other shows/movies like nhk? Anime or otherwise, doesn't really matter to me. I wish more media was made on stuff like social isolation it I guess there's not really a market for it.
>>
>socially anxious girls with beta orbitters
>robot

oh lawl
>>
>>29563287
What orbiters you dumbfuck? Those little kids from magic the gathering?
>>
>>29563281
Oh you are one of those autists who think anxiety can only happen to virgins.
>>
Subaru sperging out in the latest episode of Re:Zero was pretty robot
>>
>>29563281
>Welcome to the NHK is LESS robot than Watamote, the main character there has NO social anxiety to be honest, just rewatch the first episode and you'll see he can talk to people easily. AND HE'S NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN, HE LOST IT IN HIGH SCHOOOL FFS.
with senpai?? i never realised that plotpoint...
>>
Just watch Kaiji. It's way better than Watamode and NHK.
>>
NHK gave me emotional blueballs
they only hugged for like one minute
>>
>>29563322
Yeah, if you're too stupid to understand here's some spoonfeeding https://youtu.be/nJiUoA7_uhQ
>>
>>29563281
>he lost it
lol no he didn't
watch again
>>
>>29563342
Fuck off tard, that autistic gambling shit has nothing to do with our autistic anxiety shit.
>>
Tomoko would find a bf in an instant if she was looking at guys on her level, horny shut-in weirdos
>>
>>29563105
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction
>>
>>29563320
late virginity happens to the severely consistently anxious
>>
File: lressentiment_35.03.jpg (238 KB, 728x1078) Image search: [Google]
lressentiment_35.03.jpg
238 KB, 728x1078
>>29563284
This manga may scratch that social isolation itch.
>>
>>29563468
So would all robots you cunt, she's too autistic to do even that though. She can barely speak to anyone.
>>
>>29563523
Sweet, I'll check it out.
>>
>>29563320
He doesn't have anxiety you idiot and my point wasn't that he doesn't have anxiety BECAUSE he's fucked stacy chan already, it's that that's why he's NOT A FUCKING ROBOT.
>>
>>29563468
We all know real females will never know what it's like to be us. Just enjoy the idea of a female who knows what its like even if it's fiction.
>>
>>29563568
He only talks to people close to him, fuck off with your tumblr special needs competition.
>>
>>29563590
Somebody here didn't watch the island episode, or the fiest episode where a new girl named misaki meets him or the pyramid scheme episode, wait did you even watch this show you idiot?
>>
>>29563203
I should really get around to watching this. But now it'll be awhile cause spoilers.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x510
>>29562960
Besides the moe girl? Absolutely
At least in my case, I've never witnessed such accurate portrayal of my autistic high school life before

I remember reading normie reviews about the show
And I'm not sure if I found it funny or painful when reading how "this show is unbearably cringy, sad and depressing to watch"
>>
>>29562960
Not really. She judges everyone. Then she tries hard to change. It ends up being really cringy. That's every episode. Even then she has a few friends and guys who would talk to her if she could talk back.

A real robot doesn't even try.
>>
File: AngryFuckingPepe.png (426 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
AngryFuckingPepe.png
426 KB, 675x675
>>29562960
No. This dumb bitch used to be the shit in middle school then suddenly she dropped the ball in high school. She bust became really self conscious and became afraid to know what others thought of her. You'll notice everyone was being nice to her or was interested in her or said something nice about her just as she leaves running away in embarrassment. It was some dumb girl who thought high school would be the shit and she would be super popular and then ended up being super shy and self conscious for no reason. Just because she's a little dirty, awkward, watches anime, and plays video games during the whole year the show takes place doesn't mean she's a robot. She doesn't know shit about real pain or loneliness or about people who've been dealt a truly shit hand in life. Its just some dumb bitch going through puberty.

Tacomote BTFO.
>>
>>29563946
All your points are wrong, for starters she wasn't the shit in middleschool, go watch the ova or even the first episode, it's obvious she's lying to herself. You're a whiny bitch if you think you've been "dealt a shit hand".
Off yourself.
>>
>>29563203
>lol he is deffinitly going to catch me or else he ends up in jail haha what a faggot
>>
File: PepeViking.png (114 KB, 353x376) Image search: [Google]
PepeViking.png
114 KB, 353x376
>>29564019
I've dedicated months to destroying this shitty fucking excuse of an anime and its shitty concept that faggots like to compare themselves to. I've seen every fucking episode. I can fucking say with a straight face this slut is full of shit and was never as much of loner as she think's she is. In fact she's completely deluded herself into thinking she's a massive failure simply because her first year of high school started of shitty because she fucked it up herself. Every damn time anybody calls out the stupid fucking comparison faggots make to themselves with this retarded anime they get all assblasted because they either want to defend their shitty waifu or are deluded enough to believe they are robots or some kind of loser because they simply didn't have enough friends in high school or had embarrassing things happen to them so they just spout "Abloo abloo tacomote is just like LIKE MEE!!!!11!! Well fuck you. Slutomote is a shit fucking waifu and anime and that black haired cock vore demon is NOT who she says she is. Its just some teen bitch with anxiety.
>>
>>29563203
Dude, Welcome to the NHK is the most entry tier robot anime there is.
>>
>>29564175
why are you so mad at a fictional character?
>>
>>29562960
It's shakespear levels of dramatisation, there's nothing realistic or relatable about this show.
>>
>>29564515
Idk. I really related to that scene where she ate lunch too early in the classroom and got self-conscious about her classmates commenting on the smell.
>>
File: 1428607036747.png (1 MB, 1007x1132) Image search: [Google]
1428607036747.png
1 MB, 1007x1132
>>29564199
>robot anime
there's little slice-of-life robot anime. Sure there are plenty of robot protagonists but not one who deal with real life situations.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.