[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do female pussies smell as good as my uncut willy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: s433.jpg (19 KB, 189x400) Image search: [Google]
s433.jpg
19 KB, 189x400
do female pussies smell as good as my uncut willy?
>>
>>29562820
if they are clean, they shall have no scent at all
>>
>>29562820
>Does this meme smell as goood as that meme?
Literally not a single person cares or even can care. This is not a real thought
>>
>>29562846
guess I want a dirty one then
>>
>>29562875
is this the most worthless post in r9k history?
>>
>>29562820
>uncut willy
>smells good
Only RIGHT AFTER the shower, the second you take a piss that shit stops smelling good, but that's the case with everything if we're being honest.
>>
>>29562897
you piss through your foreskin?
>>
>>29562932
nigga do you even know how the foreskin works? or are you semi-erect 24/7?
>>
>>29562949
pull that shit BACK boy
>>
>>29562955
WHILE YOU'RE PISSING? NIGGA ARE YOU NUTS?
>>
>>29562820
>do female pussies

As opposed to male pussies?
>>
>>29562990
you can't do this?

also I googled pulling foreskin back to pee to see if I was weird and I found this disgusting quote

>Its correct that pulling foreskin back gives a stream to the urine flow, but I don't find anything wrong with keeping it in place. Infact, I sometimes trap the urine in the foreskin for sometime while urinating. The warm, distilled, clear liquid helps clear off unwanted smegma below the skin
>>
>>29563053
I really wish I had a foreskin now.

FUCKING JEEEEEWSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>29563053
>you can't do this?
Phimosis REEEEE

and when I could it'd just spray all over the room instead of a nice solid stream of pee.
>>
>unwanted
>smegma
Pick one
>>
>>29562990
>WHILE YOU'RE PISSING? NIGGA ARE YOU NUTS?
You literally have phimosis.
>>
>>29563110
OREGINALITOCOMMENTO

>>29563084
>>
>>29562820
they tend not to smell of much at all anon
>>
>>29562820
Am I literally the only one whos had a gf with stank pussy

It smelled bad, even when she showered a couple hours beforehand. No infections that I knew of.
>>
My willy smells awful. Like value ham that's been left out for a day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.