[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you maintain your NEET lifestyle? My savings will only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1442958226685.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1442958226685.png
688 KB, 460x628
How do you maintain your NEET lifestyle?
My savings will only last me a couple more months at most.
>>
>Not living in your parent's house
>Not have working for at least 1 year and saving a lot so you have all the money you need for anything
learn to be a neet
>>
New Zealand has a pretty good welfare system. Plus now that im going to therapy they arent making me actively look for jobs
>>
>>29562533
"Passive income" from renting out 3 rooms in my apartment. Life is good.
>>
Living with parents
Autismbux
Welfare
>>
2600 dollars a month on obamabucks
>>
>>29562533
couldn't you guys just work a graveyard shift 3 days a week? seems like the best approach to living in isolation.
>>
>>29562571
jesus christ, that's more than a good chunk of people are paid, who work for a living.
>>
Mummy lets me stay rent free

I get some neetbux which I spend on food and anime figures
>>
Failed Chad living with mom, whenever she gets on my case about rent I dick her.
>>
>>29562994
god damn
>anime figures
man child
>>
>>29563015
I'll let you borrow some if you want. You helped pay for them with your taxes, after all.
>>
>>29563029
I'm a neet too, but not just that degenerated.
>>
>>29562954
By definition they can't (NEET = no job, no school, no training at present)
>>
>>29562533
I can't hold out for more than a week with 60 bucks

I've been a neet for 3 years and have only worked for a year in my life.

I have no fucking clue what I'm going to tell them if I ever get an interview for job.

I burned all my neet maintenance cash on gambling and video games. I could've lasted a good 2 more years if I didn't.
>>
File: rare pepe 4.png (85 KB, 255x181) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe 4.png
85 KB, 255x181
>>29562533
welfare,neetbux,crazy check,rent free with mummy
>>
File: 1455374737547.png (696 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455374737547.png
696 KB, 633x758
>>29562954
I'd kill for a comfy job like that.
>>
>>29562545
What? i'm on it and it's shit, they're riding my dick so hard to spam apps and cold visit etc
>>
>>29563306
>>29562545
I mean, how did you get on therapy? just talked to your case manager? I have no money to do it myself obviously.
>>
>>29563047
Not him but fuck off you're literally retarded for calling him names.
NEET does what they want, they don't care about society's meme and others people opinion.
If you insult a fellow NEET for his passion therefore you don't understand the NEETlife you're just a failed normie
>>
>>29562566
Similarly here, investments have sustained me very well.
>>
I live with mummy and daddy and worked a grown up job for three years so I have plenty saved up to cruise on.
>>
>>29563553

yeah, i basically just told my case manager shit like when i go to sleep i'd be content with not waking up in the morning. then she put me over to a therapist and I havent dealt with anyone from winz in like 2 months.

also its covered under some random shit cause I dont pay for it but they still provide it
>>
>>29563625
Don't really know how that comes up in conversation but cool, i'll do that when I 'fuck up' enough and they threaten to cut me off for not trying hard enough. Not like it would be a lie.
>>
>>29563759

yeah it didnt really come up in conversation. it was when she pushed me to do some gay workshop thing. I just didnt go to it and they said my benny was gonna get cut and because I was too autistic to say it to her i wrote an email explaining shit
>>
>live with parents
>parents provide all necessities
>receive money here and there from other relatives, which my parents let me use for non-essential purchases

It's been an easy life, but I'm starting to get more pressure from my family to "do something with my life" or "get a job" and I don't know how much longer I can keep this going.

>>29562954
I could, but I'd need to find a job canon first to fire off into jobland where jobs grow on jobbies.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.