[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you've been cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_196.png (167 KB, 394x262) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_196.png
167 KB, 394x262
So a girl im talking to won't send me nudes because she said "she's insecure about her body".
>she previously told me she sent nudes to Chad Thundercock in HS
>Also has been with 8 guys
j u s t f u c k m e u p
>>
Asking for noodz is beta 2bh
Every girl I've been with I get nudes AFTER I've done something in person with her not before.
>>
They're a tranny senpai
>>
>>29562403

Tell her "cool." Then don't text her back for a week. When she asks you why you weren't online or replying just vaguely reply you were having fun or busy with a few friends etc. Let's see how insecure she is about her body then.

If she doesn't take the bait no loss you were friend zoned from the beginning. If she does then you're cock is in that pussy in less than two weeks. I guarantee it.
>>
bf cheated on me with my mom.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.