[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little things you can do that are alpha You don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: don-draper.jpg (70 KB, 520x414) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.jpg
70 KB, 520x414
Little things you can do that are alpha

You don't have to be a Chad to make others around you look like plebs in comparison. There are little things you can do such as

>carrying a zippo

If you smoke and are around other people who smoke, watch them look like even bigger faggots by nonstop flicking their shittt bic lighters and struggling to keep them lit while you pull out a classy zippo and show them up.

What else?
>>
>>29561999
tip your fedora
>>
Here's a tip that I tried after I literally sucked 20 dicks: Stop being a faggot
>>
>carrying a knife

You'll be the only one able to help with shit when you least expect it. Others will feel like lessor beings for not carrying knives
>>
>2016
>smoking
You know that's seen as a beta thing to do in the current society, right?
>>
>>29562028

What's wrong with a zippo? Not only does it look cool but its also a tool that'll last you, not some shitty lighter that will soon become garbage once it runs out of fluid.

A zippo shows that you are prepared and well put together
>>
Does folding beer bottle caps do anything? It's not that hard but some people aren't able I think. I just practiced doing it a bit. Now I just do it inconspicuously, not to boast. But if it's alpha I'd want to know!
>>
when dealing with feminists, outradical them. if someone is talking about how terrible misogyny in video games is, start bringing up some lesbian gender separatist male-baby murder shit

for this, you have to have a deadpan delivery and a sense of pacing, but if you do it right, you can get them nodding along to some old fethez shit

this also works if you're talking to any other kind of commie; you can ease your way into promoting the cannibalism that happened under mao, and it leaves them with either the option of disagreeing and looking like a pusspuss or having to try and outdo you, which makes them look insane
>>
>>29562065

Tell that to Chad, who smokes newports and can still lap you despite your serious effort to go to the gym and be fit.
>>
>5 dollar purchase at walmart is classy
I don't think so anon, and it is a zippo not some off brand
Useful undoubtedly but not classy
>>
>>29562095
for this it's important that you seem to enthusiastically agree with the bullshit you're spouting
>>
>>29562100
But robot, I'm Chad.
>>
Put a rubber band around your scrotum before going to work and all day I guarantee you will be filled with pure masculine energy. The gentle constriction dramatically improves bloodflow and produces natural testosterone that will make you a true A grade ALPHA MALE. Whenever I walk into the office (the battlefield as I like to call it) I smirk knowing that I have the secret upper hand to an alpha lifestyle. .
>>
>>29562084

It's not. I fold beer caps unconsciously just to make more room in my pocket when I don't have a place to throw them away. Never practiced it to look cool.
>>
>>29562100
you're saying most robots are fat manlet slobs? that's not true at all
>>
>>29562101
Is it classy if you have an engraved Venetian Slim Zippo?
>>
File: duke nukem forever.jpg (34 KB, 373x163) Image search: [Google]
duke nukem forever.jpg
34 KB, 373x163
>>29561999
>Can socialize and fully pass as a normo to any normo
>Just really hate all human beings and like to be alone anyway
>Everyone at work is convinced I'm a confident businessman who takes no shit and probably has a million friends
>I have both chads and complete robots working under me, and never reveal power level to either.
>I have like 3 friends and they're all in another country now, on a diff timezone, I talk to them online maybe a few hours every other day. I have been 100% alone in RL outside of work for 6 years
>Just buy prostitutes when I want sex cause its cheaper and fully legal in my country
>I don't really care to make friends, I just don't like people and they're never worth it
>Don't ever feel sad even one tiny bit

At least I never catch any shit or get bullied.
>>
>>29561999

Brand shill, please leave. Also
>2016
>smoking

At least get a destructive addiction that doesn't make you and everything around you smell like shit.
>>
>>29562085
I don't think this is alpha. I do it too though famalam. I like to fidget with things.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.