[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon my hobby is anime, I once watched 5 episodes is Naruto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 7ff.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>anon my hobby is anime, I once watched 5 episodes is Naruto
>anon my hobby is video games, I once played angry birds on my phone
>anon my hobby is mountaineering, I once went on a hike to the local hill 5 years ago
>anon my hobby is reading, I read twilight

Why are girls incapable of having hobbies. Or should I say, incapable of being dedicated to their hobbies? It's like they have hobbies in name only, to show off to other people
>>
File: 1466921628173.jpg (28 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
1466921628173.jpg
28 KB, 556x644
>anime
>hobbie
>video games
>hobbie
>reading
>hobbie
>>
Hobbies are a brand for themselves. They like hobbies that demand special clothes that could be cute too. That's how they pick their jobs also.
>>
>>29561527
Because they only use hobbies to look human. Reminder that women are evil creatures that do nothing more than suck energy through getting attention.
>>
I don't know any women enough to judge.

My younger sister like to fuck around in skyrim with mods and is a already a pretty good artist.
>>
>>29561562
Not all of them are like this though, I hate the vast majority of women but one did save my life so they can't all be awful.
>>
>>29561554
>hobbie
No, hobby
And yes reading can be a hobby, playing video games can be a hobby, so can watching anime be. All these activities have groups of highly dedicated people doing them and discussing them
>>
>>29561573
>My younger sister like to fuck around in skyrim with mods and is a already a pretty good artist.
That's awesome. It seems like this tends to go away though... :/ Once the jews really get to them.
>>
>>29561573
>My younger sister like to fuck around in skyrim with mods and is a already a pretty good artist.
Why haven't you fucked her yet ?
>>
>>29561527
Because women are raised in a way where they are ALWAYS given attention. As a result, all their actions are to gain attention

When a girl says she enjoys painting, she didn't mean she enjoys painting the same way a man would, she means she enjoys the attention she gains from painting.
>>
File: 1464253380571.png (465 KB, 683x984) Image search: [Google]
1464253380571.png
465 KB, 683x984
>>29561527
There is your answer
>>
File: 1460828309056.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460828309056.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29561583
>One saved my life so thats ok
Of course she saved your life anon, because women love it when people feel gratification for their existence. Now she can cite you for years as someone she's helped.

Women's brains DO NOT function the same way men's brains do. While men do things because its the right thing to do women always want something. I have met very few women that defy this norm. Usually this only applies to non maternal women.

And this is why mommy gf is always superior~
>>
>>29561527
>LOL I'M SUCH A NERD I WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY LOL
Ever seen a girl into a hobby that could be used to impress people or show off to other people like electronics or tinkering? Neither have i
>>
>>29561527
I hate that. Is sad but it's that way. Girls can't be creative or dedicated to anything, because their main goal isn't doing something they enjoy, or to actually create something nice, is to look interesting to someone else because of that. It's all about their self steem not about the actual hobbie:
>meet girl
>she says she is into writing and drawing
>I'm into that stuff too so I'm happy I can share stuff with her.
>She shows me a couple of drawings, they are pretty cute.
>a few months later we are dating.
>a couple of years later things are starting to get bad
>I try to make more stuff with her trying to get it to work again
>"Hey you should show me something you have written, I would love to read it"
>"Sorry, anon I haven't written anything."
>"Oh sorry, wanna draw something together then?"
>"Sorry, anon, I don't draw either"
>"And those drawings you showed me when we first met?"
>"A friend from college made them for me."
>>
File: lemmy.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lemmy.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>29561527
Imagine her giving you a handjob with that hand, and that text getting all smudgy from sweat and cum.
>>
File: pulltheplug.jpg (121 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
pulltheplug.jpg
121 KB, 960x642
>>29562251
dayum that's horrible, but look at the good side
she tried to get attention from you
a thing most of us will never experience
>>
>>29562641
Lemmy apparently bedded more than 2000 women. I bet he had something like that happen to him. RIP
>>
>implying there's time for anyone to even have a hobby anymore
for normies, work, school and social time are the holy trinity. to fit in a hobby you kinda have to slash out some of one of the holy trinity.
>>
Whenever I see threads like this I always immediately get the impression that OP has never communicated with a female beyond his immediate family.

I'd laugh but it's kind of sad.

Anyway I like to read, which idk is still a hobby or not, but I am a brown belt in jiu jitsu too and am the best in my weight class, including the men.
>>
No. No, fuck you man. What do you guys do? You play video games? That's your hobby? Really? You do realize that's not a very useful hobby, right? My parents made sure to put me in vocal, piano, and gymnastics lessons and I'm an avid reader. Every time I want to bond with a guy over a decent hobby, he seems to have none beyond video games and maybe working out. So don't even fucking start with me and hobbies. It's guys that never do anything. Okay, I'm done.
>>
>>29563065
hobbies don't need to be useful.
>my parents
are those your interests or your parents interests?

>>29562917
at least know the definition of a hobby. yes, reading is a hobby.
>>
>anon my hobby is making whiny threads on 4chan
>>
Hobby? What's that? Seriously, I don't find pleasure in anything anymore.
>>
I like that girls don't have hobbies
I want a girlfriend who's happy to do nothing with me all day
Lackadaisical af
>>
File: 1461445628489.jpg (119 KB, 839x835) Image search: [Google]
1461445628489.jpg
119 KB, 839x835
>>29561527
seriously people like this need to be shot it ruins the fembot name
>>
>>29561527
OP only knows normie girls, that's why
Try getting out of your house more
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.