[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are quiet Anon, aren't you? >Someday you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>You are quiet Anon, aren't you?

>Someday you will find the right girl Anon!
>>
>>29561498
>Someday you will find the right girl Anon!
nobody has ever said this to me because they know it would be a lie
>>
>>29561577
Nobody has said this to me because I've never had to mention that I've never had a gf. Maybe my family has always just known that I'm hopeless.
>>
>>29561577
>>29561615
the only girl that ever said that to me was the only girl i've ever asked out.

it took her a month to get back to me because she wanted me to be one of her orbiters
>>
>>29561745
>it took her a month to get back to me because she wanted me to be one of her orbiters

"hey stacey will you go out with me"
"wait I have to think about it"

*months pass*

"no"
>>
>>29561577
YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT GIRL... even if she is made out of plastic
>>
File: 1465317114888.png (2 MB, 983x1073) Image search: [Google]
1465317114888.png
2 MB, 983x1073
>>29561498
>"You're going out?"
>"I'm so happy for you"
>"Don't bring any trashy girls home ;D"
>>
Took me til I was 28 but I found a Japanese qt
There is hope.

[Spoiler]I lie of course I'm actually well off pulling 150k a year after taxes working from home, am in shape, and am generally outgoing. [/spoiler]
>>
>Teen girl: "you should talk more"
>Me: "You should talk less"

alpha or autistic?
>>
>>29561577
>you will find the right girl Anon!

That's right! Just gotta wait for her to get her slut years behind her, realise she has achieved nothing in life, biological urge to reproduce kicks in hard, realises none of the men she let fuck her want her for a life partner, starts to panic, latches herself to the first introverted virginal guy she can find as long as he can provide her with fertilisation and child support, don't worry about if you're appealing to him because he'll be so completely starved of affection that it is very easy to manipulate him, and then divorce him or have an affairs as soon as you want to because he doesn't own you
>>
>>29562855
Asshole alpha.
>>
>Oh gosh anon, whoever becomes your wife is gonna be so lucky!

t. girl that didn't reciprocate my feelings 2 years prior
>>
File: 285.jpg (66 KB, 372x360) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
66 KB, 372x360
>Go out around 10:30pm
>Come home, have some shitty news
>Mom thinks I've had a booty call
>Scowl at her and let her know me and my friend have been round the mothers of another friend who has mentally lost it
>Essentially told her what had been going on so she could get the lad some help
>My mom looks annoyed and disappointed
>No booty call, friend might be getting taken to a psych place if he doesn't make progress
>>
>>29562855
Autistic alpha.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.