[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464675320432.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1464675320432.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
Anyone here actually content with their life?
Please teach me to be more positive.
No normalfags please.
>>
>>29561476
Lower expectations
Eat healthy
>>
>>29561476
Read the Myth of Sisyphus by Camus. That essentially cured my robot-dom.
>>
>>29561476
replying to keep this alive, also robots, how do i get motivation to do menial tasks that need to be done?
>>
>>29561530
Really, how? I guess I sort of just disagreed with his premise and agreed that suicide IS and appropriate response to life
>>
>>29561482
My diet isn't too bad right now.
What should I eat for breakfast though?
I usually skip it.

>>29561530
I don't want to become a normalfag but I'll take a look at it.
>>
>>29561593
The point of philosophy is to overcome nihilism, which can only be caustic to an individual.

I don't know how I can refute your convictions, I just hope that you can one day see the value you inherently have. To gain the strength to fight against the void and emptiness that affronts you.
>>
Honestly everything in my life is the best it's ever been. Yet I'm still super depressed
>>
>>29561476
i am i guess but not right now
i have this new condition where i cant sleep more than 3 hours in a row that came out of nowhere so now i wake up feeling like shit but after a while im good again
>>
>>29561635
I'm not the guy you replied to, and I know you said you don't know how to refute his convictions but here's my two cents.
I don't believe the point of philosophy is to overcome nihilism, considering nihilism is a philosophy. I think philosophy is just about asking meaningful questions, whether there are answers or not.
Also I don't believe we all have an inherent value. I do believe that in my eyes all life matters, but objectively nothing matters, especially not when you take into account the entirety of the universe.
These are just my thoughts.
>>
>>29561530
By cured do you mean you're not a robot anymore or that you've accepted your robot life?
>>
>>29561611
Never skip breakfast

A healthy cereal (oats, weet-bix) or somethng cooked like eggs and bacon is ideal.
>>
>>29561476
ok here it is
all your expectations for life arent truly yours, they are deep ingrained concepts that your family put there in the first place all along your life
when you think you want a girlfriend, a job or friends what you crave is approval,
what if i tell you there is more than one way to be happy and you are the only one that can decide what would make you happy?
what if i tell you family and friends do not mean happiness and succsess and there are advantages and cons to being in one and being alone?
there is nothing i can truly say to make you content with your life the same way you cant talk smoker into stoping. Its something you learn in your own
>>
>>29561889
Is 3 weetbix and a table spoon of brown sugar ok?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.