[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found out a 8.5/10 qt was interested in dating me >met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ClDTm5iUkAAE_Oe.jpg (62 KB, 486x599) Image search: [Google]
ClDTm5iUkAAE_Oe.jpg
62 KB, 486x599
>found out a 8.5/10 qt was interested in dating me
>met her at a party a few months back and we spoke a few times, then her friend told me today
>nothing happened because i didnt follow up at the time
>thought she was just being nice not actually interested in me
HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE WAS INTERESTED
>>
>>29561325
>HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE WAS INTERESTED
By being yourself, you silly goose
>>
>>29561350
i was being myself but she left no indication that she was interested
>>
>>29561325
they think we have crystal balls anon but we don't we have hairy balls. Swelling. Hairy. Balls.
>>
>>29561325
>nothing happened because i didnt follow up at the time
then make something happen now!
it's not like she died or something. go make your move dumbass

>inb4 she's dating chad now
>>
File: whenwillitbeover.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
whenwillitbeover.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29561490
>inb4 she's dating chad now

if i had been told sooner i could have prevented this
>>
>>29561568
if "chad" is a beta bitch boy you can usurp his gf an unleash your big cummies inside her beef flaps as much as you want
>>
Sluts are always in a rush, they'll fuck anything but you have to initiate it and this is why robots always fuck up.
>>
>>29561708
It's because their STDs get itchy and they need a cock to scratch it every once in a while.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.