[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if being a virgin isn't actually as bad as we think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What if being a virgin isn't actually as bad as we think?

It doesn't really affect your life in any way except not having sex.
>>
It's not that bad
It doesn't really affect anything at all
>>
>>29561260
It's something we call metonimia in my language.
We say virginity but we mean more than penis in wethole. It's the whole spectrum of human relatioship that is a huge part of a normal life and you don't get to experience even the slightest bit of it. Although you may have many reasons and justifications for the gap in your life, it comes off as if there's something inherently wrong with you, since you failed at something so basic and so natural for most of humans.
>>
I have sex with my girlfriend pretty regularly.
If it makes you feel better masturbation is better than sex.
>>
You can just tell when someone is a virgin. I'm not sure whato it is. But people respect you less for it.
>>
>>29562320
Because you are literally so worthless you couldn't have sex with a girl even one time in your life.
Do they have a reason to respect you ?
>>
>>29562304

Then you're not doing it right. Seriously. I mean this. Find what turns you on and introduce it to the bedroom. Buy her stockings or nice underwear, get her to call you daddy whatever it is.

Then maybe try new things, lots of foreplay to build you up. Blindfolds sucking for you, nipple play for her. You're really missing out.
>>
I was just watching superbad and it's really pathetic how people agonize over getting laid as if it's the most important thing in the world

t.got laid twice and not in any rush to do it again
>>
>>29562350

I'm not a virgin. I've had sex with a few different men and women. But I first noticed the "virgin effect" when I went on vacation with friends.

This guy there seemed to always have an anxiousness about him. Not like social anxiety. It was different. It was like he was the host of a 90''s kids show. A kind of forced absence of sensuality and over friendliness.
>>
>>29562355
You're naming things that aren't actual sex.
Fetish/aesthetics/foreplay it's all 10/10 and I love it. I'm just saying that actual physical intercourse isn't as enjoyable as masturbation.

I prefer when she gives me handjobs or when I just masturbate to her while she poses.
>>
I used to think there was nothing worse than being a virgin, so I got drunk and desperate and fucked a 3/10 fatty that smelled like French fries and ass sweat. My confidence dropped so hard after that, I never recovered. It was the most disgusting experience I ever had to live through, and I'd rather be a virgin than have to live the rest of my life knowing that was my first time.
>>
>>29562389
>like he was the host of a 90"s kids show

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29561260
Sex feels pretty amazing if it's with a person you like, but I could live without it
>>
>>29561260
dating is a meme. how can a meaningful relationship be created if the only purpose is mutual masterbation? muh biology also tells me to fuck my hand and do heroine. that doesn't make these productive persuits

on this board, it's just normies trying to shame each other over underaged sexual angst. literally mindnumbing retard rabble. wizards don't give a single fuck
>>
>>29562478
> Being shallow futile superficial brat judging a girl for her appearance and deeming the experience humiliating and vomit inducing
I do hope you are one handsome motherfucker to feel entitled to a prettier girl than the one you had.
How would you feel if you had had sex with a beautiful girl, but then she describes the experience the way you described yours: disgusting and regrettable?
You expect a pretty girl to settle down for your magnificent ass, despite the fact that you wouldn't do the same for another ugo, and found your experience with one to be torture -like?
>>
>>29562478
you got to experience sex and what a vagina feels like
this will be something i will die not knowing
consider yourself lucky you ungrateful cunt
>>
>>29562389
That called personality

You could also reason that he was like that cus his favorite color was orange

Its not real evidence
>>
>>29561260
It is bad since I can't form any type of connection with half of the population. I'm afraid of women, don't want to talk to them and don't like them generally except the over the top 2D versions. There is literally no place on Earth (except going hermit) where this wouldn't be a huge, I mean HUGE disadvantage.

Men will mock you, females instantly find you the creep of the year all years.
>>
>>29562596
>3/10
>I hope you're handsome to feel so entitled
you mean, like.. greater than 3?
70% is a safe bet
>>
>>29561260
It actually isn't too bad.

The only negatives are the reactions, the rejections you may possible receive, the unnecessary sympathy and having to lie during certain games to keep attention off you.
>>
>>29562708
>afraid of them, don't want to talk to them and don't like them generally
me too.

as you get older, the disillusion fades away. if you go up and talk to a woman out of no where, she pretty much has already accepted that you're most likely just trying to sex her or date her, they know we aren't trying to be friends.
just going up to them and breaking the ice is saying everything you need to say, from there it's about whether or not they are interested.
if you get persistent over time, but not pushy and they don't accept a date, you immediately move on. no matter what they say, if they don't accept a date, they aren't interested.
>>
File: 1461042884025.jpg (318 KB, 780x735) Image search: [Google]
1461042884025.jpg
318 KB, 780x735
>>29562268
... really makes you think :^)

this post actually made me Feel and I am combating the unpleasant introspection it provoked by hiding behind ebin memes
>>
>>29563211
>combating the unpleasant introspection it provoked by hiding behind ebin memes
Arent we all...
>>
Its basically a situation where everybody is getting it except for robots, even autistic losers such as myself can get laid so they want it. It's nice but really most of the time its just mutual masturbation.

>tfwnogf is worse
>>
>>29562304
get her to piss on your dick you fucking normie
>>
>>29561260
It's all psychological. We're just wired to want to fuck.

Luckily we have some pretty decent sex dolls and fleshlights and sexbots are probably around the corner.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.