[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate myself. I was sitting on a Skype call with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: absenceofgod.jpg (74 KB, 1923x1075) Image search: [Google]
absenceofgod.jpg
74 KB, 1923x1075
I fucking hate myself. I was sitting on a Skype call with a girl I've been hooking up with and it got to the point where we're both sitting there naked, and then for whatever reason I just completely lose any notion of what to say next and start spiral into these terrible thoughts about myself, killing any drive I had. We just decided fuck it, not tonight, and she tries to reassure me that it's no big deal but I feel like a failure. She's asleep on the call now and I'm sitting here wide awake thinking about how much I fucking hate myself and want to die, not just for this but for all the mistakes I've been making recently. I've sacrificed so much in my life to make her happy and I can't even do that now. I just feel like a waste of space. I have everything and I don't deserve it but I'm never happy.
>>
>>29561094
at least you talked to a grill
>>
>>29561094
You should rather feel like a fucking failure for undressing infront of a monitor on which pixels displayed the vague forms of a female that is doing the same.
>>
>>29561094
Have a fucking cry
>>
>>29561111
And made a complete ass of myself as well.

>>29561124
Fuck off. We've messed around before but because our schedules have become so different it's hard to see her in person lately, so we usually talk through Skype.
>>
>>29561151
You talk to her on skype
Chad gives her the pipe
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.