[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm an awful person. Also > I will talk shit about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Barbie.jpg (22 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Barbie.jpg
22 KB, 615x409
>I'm an awful person.
Also
> I will talk shit about anyone with anyone, but only because I like being part of a conversation and those topic are the only ones i get to be part of one. I give no fucks about the people or things i talk about when shit is being said.

this thread is for admitting a truth about oneself that you could never say in person to anyone
>>
>I want an apocalypse so I can see every faggots crying for their life while I laugh
don't cut yourself, normies
>>
>>29561103
>calling me a normie
not sure who you are or what your past is, but I can pretty much guarantee that you're more 'normal" than I. but i am being an over dramatic bitch right now, so meh.
>>
File: all.jpg (110 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
all.jpg
110 KB, 600x878
>>29561263
>mfw he thinks he is less normie than me
k. fine
tell me about you then, I will be honest if you beat me or not
>>
>I don't actually like doing errands for people around here, I just do them because it's something to do
>When I stop being a lazy fuck, actually get some motivation and a decent income to manage it, I will probably move far away from my family just to have even more space than I have right now and less reason for them to question me about my plans for the future
>I don't like being called by my own name. I don't even hate the name, I just don't like being addressed by it. I'd prefer something like a tap on the shoulder or something that could lead to anyone thinking they're the ones being spoken to.
>My mother has 8 grandchildren. She is never going to get one from me, despite the fact she keeps hoping
>>
>>29561068

>abuse and experiences of violence/ betrayal in my life made me very distrustful
>Always tell when people bullshit, and have to hear them say it to my face that they "didn't mean it", "i'll pay you back in X time, I promise", "you're my good friend anon", "I love you like a brother man".
>I'm never ever wrong
>They start acting up after either I call them out on their real intentions, or I cut them off completly before they have the chance to do so.

it's a paradox for a paranoid person to feel like he is being paranoid, so that means i'm not paranoid, I'm a sane human being and it's all these fucking RATS appearing in my life that are ignorant scum.

You haven't felt true rage until people lie to your face after you called them out on their real intentions, and they still persist that wasn't their real intention or drive between their actions / words.
>>
>>29561295
no way you'll ever know if i'm telling the truth or not, but i'm bored so fine; a piece.

>grew up in two rooms (one of which was a restroom)
> I say grew up since I only stepped outside said rooms maybe 10 times between the ages of born to 23.

>only had tv (with 5 channels) to show outside world exist/what it was like
>tv taught me to talk, since parents didn't interact with me beyond food giving or in passing.
>no internet
>no schooling/had to teach self how to read at 18 through pbs+ subtitles
>first "conversation" ever with someone outside blood was at 24 when ordering food.
>fist time outside on my own I got really confused by how to open a door

I could go on about more details but I would rather not. If you can beat me i'm really sorry whatever happened to you happened to you.
>>
>>29561418
I dont rage but pretty much this.
>>
I can't trust anyone but still desperately want to be loved.
>>
>>29561523
I hope you can trust someone in the future, anon
>>
i suck my own dick and jizz in my own mouth occasionally
>>
>>29561456
I can't beat you. your life was hard my poor anon. but I'm more edgy and fucked in the head though
>>
you're just a typical sycophantic normie trying to delfect and assign an outgroup to feel accepted

probably a roastie too. kys.
>>
>>29561456
ok you need to explain how this shit happens
>>
>>29561456
>drops this hella rare life story
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to tell us what the circumstances were here.
>>
>>29561652
I don't think i'm overly fucked in the head and i'm not edgy, so you do win on those accounts.
>>29561740
I think a big part of the reason things stayed that way for me growing up had to do with how it wasn't until the late 90s that my state started instituting requirements about schooling progress being submitted for homeschooled kids and by that time I had pretty much aged out of needing to submit such things. so no one ever came knocking on my family's door nor discovered how things were in my household.

As for the rest of what happened I would rather not get into it, sorry anon.
>>
I wish my family would disappear from the face of the earth.

I can't reconcile my fucked-up weird family and the way I want to be in society. I feel like they're weighing me down.

I have no reason to hate them. In fact I don't. They didn't do anything particularly evil towards me. They're just all pretty much fucked-up and can't be presented to anybody without getting weird looks or losing relationships altogether. I just want them to stop existing.

Despite all that, I constantly tell them that I love them and feign affection.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.