[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a female armpit smell like? And please don't just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: female armpit.jpg (209 KB, 963x1065) Image search: [Google]
female armpit.jpg
209 KB, 963x1065
What does a female armpit smell like? And please don't just say "her" or "sweat", give specifics. Does it smell like male body odor?
>>
I think you can buy girl pheromones online.
>>
>>29561012
Actual girl armpit pheromones?
Interesting...
>>
File: upset black man.png (321 KB, 592x595) Image search: [Google]
upset black man.png
321 KB, 592x595
>>29560971

Cunt, take off your whore costume and wear something more modest. Your parents would be ashamed at you walking around like this.

And put some goddamn deodorant on your armpits. Nobody wants to fucking smell that musty onion smell off of you.
>>
>>29561025
>And put some goddamn deodorant on your armpits. Nobody wants to fucking smell that musty onion smell off of you.
>implying
I agree with the first part though.
>>
File: 1450596364599.jpg (66 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
1450596364599.jpg
66 KB, 750x938
I don't know but probably not nearly as good as 2D pit
>>
File: 1447339290838.jpg (154 KB, 1073x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447339290838.jpg
154 KB, 1073x1280
>>29560971
it smells and tastes fucking delicious

I'm serious

go lick your gf's armpits right now if you don't believe me
>>
>>29560971
Depends on the woman. Some smell like complete shit to be honest, especially white and black women. Black women can have the same nigger smell as the men, and white women can have that same gross smell as white guys. And if you think white people don't/can't drink you are highly delusional
>>
>>29560971
It smells like whatever the scent of their deodorant and other hygiene products they've used in their armpit area. If they didn't use any it simply smells like BO, however depending on the person you are and what you are into due to the pheromones released by the glands in their armpits their BO may be erotic to you.
>>
>>29561047
That's a beautiful armpit.
>>29561053
>your gf's
come on man
>>
>>29561053
My monitor just tasted a little dusty.
>>
>>29561074
>And if you think white people don't/can't drink you are highly delusional
They stink less than any other race, from my experience, except asians. I'm talking from a nonsexual standpoint though.
>>29561075
What does the BO smell like? Like your own BO? or a unique smell?
>>
>>29561099
Well 90% of the people where I live are asian/Pacific Islander so white people especially stink to us. but black people are the worst smelling race, we can agree on this
>>
>>29561139
Definitely agree on that, black people reek.
>>
bros post some patrician armpit videos
solo sexy girls with freshly shaven pits
sexy girls with just the right amount of stubble getting their pits licks and kissed and smelled and worshiped
videos from bratty princesses getting their goddess flesh worshiped and kissed and loved by slaves
>>
>>29561099
Like your own BO really, but like I said if you're attracted to the girl or you have an armpit fetish the BO smell from then would be erotic to you, so it wouldn't smell bad but the smell wouldn't be any different from anyone else's BO but it wouldn't be gross because of the pheromones, get what I'm saying?
>>
>>29561170
I have an armpit fetish but I've never watched an armpit video. They always seem to be about hairy pits with guys cumming in them, and it's gross. I would like to see if there are any good armpit videos.
>>
>>29561197
I get what you're saying, thank you for the assistance. This will be very helpful in my pursuits.
>>
Bumping please more replies
>>
>>29560971
Since it's usually shaved 80% of the time, it's doesn't smell so bad, but it smells similar yes.

inb4 NORMIE REEE

Actually i sniffed my sister's armpits, it wasn't intentional i swear.
>>
>>29561403
Please tell the story? Sounds fantastic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31 KB, 720x720
>>29560971
there was this arab cutie at work, she constantly carried that weird sweat smell, and for some reason, it excited me to no end. I usually hate that kind of scent but something about her made it a major turn on.
I was engaged already at the time so it went nowhere but we loved to get really close and chat softly while people around weren't looking.
>>
If she is not using any product it really smells like any other arm-pit.

I once took a car ride with the qtest "mature" stacy and her armpit was smelling horrible, like construction worker horrible
>>
>>29561546
>arab
I bet she smelled terrible.
>>29561596
Did you lick it?
>>
I've read it smells like a bag of sand.
>>
Bumping please tell me more about female stinky armpits.
>>
>>29560971
Whatever balm or perfume or deodorant she's using.

I don't think it's ever possible to smell the actual woman, other than her vagina.
>>
>>29562087
What does a vagina smell like?
>>
>>29562118
Hard to explain. A little like piss I guess. Or precum. Well it tastes like precum at least. It's not all that great but if you're horny as fuck, and drunk, you'll love it.
>>
>>29560971
Like onions and sweat. Girls don't have a unique smell to their armpits. It might make your dick hard if you have a fetish for sniffing girls' armpits, but that's about it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.