[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching film with girl >suddenly small penis joke in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1398464631504.jpg (66 KB, 445x414) Image search: [Google]
1398464631504.jpg
66 KB, 445x414
>watching film with girl
>suddenly small penis joke in the film
>it's an extended small penis gag
>long camera shots at a small penis with dramatic music and shocked reactions
>this girl and I sometimes kiss
>sometimes we kiss a lot and it leads up to groping
>she lets me grab to my hearts content all over her body
>she even allows me access to her vagina to stick fingers in
>but when she makes subtle moves to get to my dick, I always chicken shit out and take romantic lead into doing something else like usually kissing and me grabbing her butt
>the small penis jokes continues on and ends with the character having to make a decision to either be mercifully putdown or live life as a man with a small penis
>just like me
>he chose death
>the subject of small penises becomes a plot point in the film
>the tension between the two of us is thick
>she is starting to figure out it's been taking so long for me to take my dick out to fuck her especially since I love to feel her and kiss her body
>I pretend I got an emergency text and bailed
>>
File: 1341111933618.png (356 KB, 610x540) Image search: [Google]
1341111933618.png
356 KB, 610x540
thats actually so funny
>>
You're a film student, aren't you?
>>
>>29561104
no a lot of people say im artistic
>>
>>29561146
Time to get your hearing checked OP
>>
>>29561146
I think you're mishearing them
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.