[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sup.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
79 KB, 408x660
First time here. Instead of wallowing in your pain, why don't you guys man up, marry a woman, settle down, have kids, ect. Around the world all cultures have known the importance of having kids and passing on your family name.

Having kids is another stage in life. If you are over the age of 25 and do not have a wife or a completed degree or license that sets you apart I consider you part of the problem. I am not a perfect man, but I am motivated. I live in a rich upper class neighborhood and hope to move out and have my own house with a white picket fence rather soon.

What do you guys think? You only live once and I clearly have stuff to work on.
>>
I don't think I'm responsible enough to have children seeing as I managed to kill a cactus plant.
>>
If you are white and are not having children you really are a failure. That should be your number one priority.
>>
>>29560902
>just be yourself bro: the post

kys
>>
>>29560975
eh we already colonized a lot of the world, why not take it easy for a while?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.