[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I made a fake facebook account to access facebook-only information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
So I made a fake facebook account to access facebook-only information a few years ago. I had maybe 10 "friends"(random people I do not know) in it and a few days ago I decided to grab a pic of a pretty young woman on /b/ and use it as my profile pic.

My friend requests absolutely skyrocketed and I had 90 new friend requests yesterday alone and dozens of messages from random guys.

Is being a woman really that fucking easy?
>>
File: 1466730885299.png (167 KB, 833x795) Image search: [Google]
1466730885299.png
167 KB, 833x795
Yes. About time you knew. Wake the fuck up.
>>
yes it is when you're pretty.

I made a fake OKC with my HS crushes photos and got a full inbox within 2 days
>>
I don't get that many but yeah, it's usually random Indian men.
>>
>>29560794
>"is being a woman really that easy?"

If your goal is to have random people who are only interested in you for a shallow reason, then yes, being a woman is easy.

Being a hot woman is like being a rich man.
Sure, you get a lot of attention, but most of it is fake and those who you grow to trust and care about have an hidden motive.

Is it better than being alone? Yeah.
Does it get annoying to have random guys constantly begging for your attention? Yes.

Again- not as bad as being alone, but it's far from "a perfect existence"
>>
>>29560838
No fucking way. So that fat kind of cute girl I texted and got denied by was getting hit up by many other guys simultaneously? Don't lie to me, anon.
>>
>>29561188
>fat
This really hurts them. Chads are not tolerant of that. But still, yeah probably.
Even hambeasts get laid plenty, and rather easily.
>>
>>29560794
I once made a fake FB to catfish someone. Made the account look like a mildly attractive female, and all sorts of people were adding me and messaging me every day without me doing anything.
>>
>>29560957
well I wish women were interested in me for shallow reasons and I also wish I was rich
>>
>>29560957
The one advantage that hot women have that I think is op is that they have an easier time with work. If they didn't have that the drooling weird dudes and jealous chicks would even it out. It's not fair that they get more out of work without putting as much effort in though.
>>
>>29560957
They choose to be pretty like that though. They can just not be careful about their looks, or actually try to look more homely, and their ""problem"" is mostly gone.
But I'd still spot them and go harass them. I'm good at this.
>>
>>29561224
chad doesn't mind the odd fatty, uses them up and throws them aside like a novelty cum tissue
>>
whenever I accidentally pick up my sisters phone there's always hundreds of notifications and guys saying "hey", it's not a meme it's actually what life is like for them.

A girl tagged me in a status of hers once and my phone blew up, I mentioned to her how crazy it was and she just said "what? it only got 30 likes though"
>>
>>29560794
are they all old Indians befriending you?
>>
>>29560794
There's a few guides on blackhatworld on how to make some easy money off fake female profiles

We can use it to our advantage OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.