[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we have a virginity thread? how old are you? why are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
can we have a virginity thread?
how old are you?
why are you still a virgin?
how is your virginity affecting your life?

me i'm 23 and my reason for still being a virgin is because i don't have any friends who can help introduce me to any women and i'm too shy and awkward to go out and try to meet people alone

it never used to bother me much but lately as of the last year i'd say it's really seeming to fuck with my mental well being. i keep chewing myself up about how i'm missing out on one of the greatest experiences life has to offer and how everyone else around me is doing it so regularly and casually
>>
>>29560667
I lost my virginity two months ago. Since then, I've had sex with the same girl a number of times. It's great, but it's far from being the "best experience of your life." I could name a few better ones off of the top of my head.

Sex is overrated.
>>
>>29560717
go ahead and name some. my life is dull as fuck and i've never done anything overly great such as traveling or mountain climbing
>>
Does gay sex count in losing virginity?
>tfw I can't tell people I lost my virginity without coming out
I just lie and most people just accept it, but still.
>>
>>29560667
>can we have a virginity thread?
>literally the first post in
>I lost my virginity two months ago
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29560753
no gay sex doesn't count
and vaginal sex with a condom doesn't count either
has to be pure as nature intended
>>
>>29560667
>how old are you?
>why are you still a virgin?
more like why NOT amirite
no friends, don't talk to girls, robot mentality, all that good stuff
>how is your virginity affecting your life?
it's the default state, it doesn't really affect things
having a lack of something doesn't really change things too much, maybe having sex would affect my life
>>
>>29560781
op here, trust me at 20 yo all i cared about was watching anime undisturbed and sex was the last thing on my mind. nothing some good hentai and my onahole couldn't take care of
but give it a few more years and the loneliness will creep up on you
you don't see that shit coming, you're happy one day and the next you're lonely and suicidal

it doesn't help that i just found out recently all my younger cousins and what not are all in relationships and having sex (i'm the oldest of my generation)
>>
>>29560846
>you don't see that shit coming, you're happy one day and the next you're lonely and suicidal
I highly doubt I am going to have dumbass mood swings like you do anon
>>
File: Topic_a6b53a_5929514.jpg (42 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
Topic_a6b53a_5929514.jpg
42 KB, 670x503
>>29560667
i'm a pathetic loser
it makes me feel like a pathetic loser who can't do something billions of people have done
>>
File: pepe.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
30 KB, 657x527
>>29560667
>how old are you?
Too pathetic/self-conscious to talk to girls
Depressed but it's also from the lack of social interaction in general
>>
>20
>gay, small penis
>depression
>>
>how old are you?
Too afraid, antisocial, have a fear of intimacy, withdrawn
Sometimes it affects me pretty negatively and I get bogged down by it but most of the time I don't really think about it
>>
>23
>virgin
>just don't really care and ive been working
>>
>>29560744
>Telling someone outside of your family that you love them
>Playing on a sports team
>Realizing that you're not as socially awkward as you thought you were
>Discovering what you want to do with your life
>Going to your mother's wedding

Losing my virginity felt too fucking awkward to describe as one of the best experiences of my life. When I realized that I was in love with the person that I did it with (which didn't happen for about another month), then the sex became great.

I started to love my life before I lost my v-card. Losing it just gave me the label of not being a virgin anymore. Nothing else changed.

>>29560774
>Virginity thread
>Talking about my virginity

Sorry.
>>
>Nearly 26
>Never approached a girl or been approached by one. Forget a relationship, I've never gotten my foot in the door just for sex
>It isn't really. It weighs heavily on me, but it doesn't really actually affect my life. It's getting to the point where it no longer makes me feel sad or bad or disappointed, just a dull feeling on the matter
>>
>>29561035
>Telling someone outside of your family that you and if they reject your feelings you contemplate jumping off a bridge
if all goes well however that should lead to virginity loss so the two are of the same

>Playing on a sports team
look where you are
>Realizing that you're not as socially awkward as you thought you were
maybe you were just a normie all along and don't belong here
>Discovering what you want to do with your life
same as i currently am doing (watch anime and play video games all day) just add regular sex into the mix and i'm good
>Going to your mother's wedding
this should have happened before you were conceived you literal bastard
>>
>those artifacts
Why
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.