[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got mugged... >Walking down the street home from work,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
File: 028 - 3IbVMsk.png (259 KB, 540x370) Image search: [Google]
028 - 3IbVMsk.png
259 KB, 540x370
I just got mugged...

>Walking down the street home from work, 11:30 PM.
>Listening to shitty rock music like Royal Blood on my Ipod and can't really hear shit.
>Feel someone grab my shoulder from behind me.
>Guy steps in front of me while his friend still has his hands on my shoulder. I lift my hands up and pull my ear plugs out slowly.
>"My brotha here is going to take yo wallet out yo pocket and you better not do nothin' aight?"
>"Okay, take it." I see that he's holding a metal pipe.
>Feel his nog hand slip into my front left pocket and remove my phone and my wallet.
>Remember that I left my debit card on my bathroom counter so I couldn't get lunch today, feelsgoodman.
>Guy lets go of my shoulder.
>Suddenly feel a thump on the side of my head then a sudden cold feeling as my legs give out from under me and I fall to the ground.
>They continue beating me for around five minutes.
>faintly hear them running off down the street.
>I was just around the block from my shitty townhouse when I got attacked so I was probably laying on the sidewalk for 25 minutes.

The side of my head still feels cold and I can't get the taste of blood out of my mouth, my front left tooth feels a little wobbly and I think I can feel my eye swelling.

What did I fucking do to deserve this shitty fucking existence?
>>
You should be concealed carrying. Could have ended their lives.
>>
>>29560548
White cuckold faggot you got what you deserve
>>
>>29560548
Sucks, dude, but situational awareness is important.

People who walk around alone with music players on are easy marks for criminals.
>>
>>29560548
You listened to an iPod instead of being aware of what was around you.

If you had been alert, they would have picked on weaker prey.
>>
>>29560571

As long as my parents are splitting the rent on this shitty dump while I attend uni I'm not allowed to have any guns or weapons in general.
>>
what a fucking chump
>>
>>29560594

At 11:30 at night while I was wearing a hoodie I don't think they noticed I was listening to my Ipod, I think I was just going through the part of town that's dead at this time of night. Place always gives me a shitty feeling past 10:00.
>>
>>29560548
sorry op. figured you should get at least one post of sympathy to go with the shitposting. should probably call the police, maybe they'll be able to advise you on what to do medically
>>
File: images-8.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
You must be very vulnerable if you managed to get yourself mugged, faggot.
>>
>>29560548

This is your "male privilege" in action.

Most of western society, and most of the Internet, would somehow try to spin this, to either justify you getting attacked, or to explain how despite you getting attacked, women still have it worse.

/r9k/ is full of feminists, sluts and little whiteknight dudebros, so I can imagine that people will sperg out at you here soon enough.
>>
My Vizsla doggo died a few months ago. The feels just erupted again.
>>
>>29560610

I'm not going to the doctor, best case scenario I have a concussion and I slip peacefully into a coma in my sleep and die. Not like I can afford to go to one anyway.
>>
>>29560607
They didn't notice that you had your player on, but they probably tried to get your attention and when you didn't respond assumed it.

It's pretty common for people to have music on.
>>
>>29560548
If you're in decent shape you can just book it as he's taking the wallet. It'll catch them off guard and the extra half-second of lead is all you need for them to quickly give up and go away. When you get that flight adrenaline you'll get out with superhuman speed and agility. Make sure they don't have guns or they'll just cap you as you run though.
Source: Been mugged two (2) times, one time the dude had a knife, ran away from both and they didn't bother to follow
>>
>>29560618
>fighting against a guy with a steel pipe

meh
if you are a very experienced fighter maybe
2 v 1 plus weapons is more than a crapshoot
>>
OP get to the hospital to have them check you for a concussion and don't go to sleep until you do!
>>
File: 1439224848975.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1439224848975.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>living in a nonwhite town
wow you asked for it OP
>>
>>29560618

Yep. I was thinking of trying to slam the back of my head against the guy and book it but in the moment I was kind of frozen in fear and couldn't do anything. I thought if I just let them take it they'd run off but I was wrong. Guess they wanted to teach my racist cracker ass a lesson.
>>
>>29560633

if you have a concussion the best thing you could do is sleep for a bit, and the worse you could do is stay awake. your brain needs to heal, you're getting sleepy for a reason. not sure where this meme of dying if you sleep with a concussion came from, but normies are doing more harm than good by forcing themselves/others to stay awake.
>>
>>29560548
ironically i just went to the walgreens at 2:30am in the bronx, and didn't feel threatened at all. 3 years of lifting, not walking around with anything valuable or perceived as valuable and also being coloured makes me less of a target.
>>
File: 1440338763346.jpg (91 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440338763346.jpg
91 KB, 600x800
>>29560595
>As long as my parents are splitting the rent on this shitty dump while I attend uni I'm not allowed to have any guns or weapons in general.
Wow you really are a cuck. No balls at all. You're SPLITTING the rent and still only doing what they "allow" you? They can't even use the "not under my roof" excuse. God you're retarded. This sentence sums up exactly why you looked so vulnerable and why you were unable to defend yourself. You got no sack at all.
>>
>>29560704
>go to sleep when you have a concussion
Oh boy just look at that medical degree you have there
>>
>>29560711

I can't afford to pay it by myself and this is their way of teaching my personal responsibility so I can't default back to them, have no friends I can couch surf with. So yeah, while I work a minimum wage job and go to school this is how it has to be. Don't know if that makes me a cuck though I think it just makes me an average college student.
>>
File: 1418244825001.png (191 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
1418244825001.png
191 KB, 501x600
>>29560548
>lives around blacks
>relaxes
>doesn't have a weapon
>doesn't have a concealed carry license
Ya fucked up. Take this as a learning experience.
>>
>>29560720

and do you have any proof that sleeping with a concussion is bad/lethal? or are you a fucking retard who doesn't research anything himself?

faggot.
>>
>>29560548
>listening to music and not watching your surroundings whilst walking at night
>>
File: 1459894971955.jpg (51 KB, 610x439) Image search: [Google]
1459894971955.jpg
51 KB, 610x439
they beat you after you perfectly cooperated?
fucking niggers, even if you fought back they could just donk you once and take your shit and run
>>
>>29560548
are you a yank? if only you had a fucking gun you stupid cunt!

personally if you dont take them by suprise with a key to the eyeballs then you are boned..they picked you becuase you probs reeked of autist..the sissy kind

report to the police m8
>>
File: 1433481458790.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1433481458790.jpg
250 KB, 1024x708
>>29560751
>still not backing up his claim
>>
File: 1466470746267.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1466470746267.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>29560749
i wanna save that pic but don't know if it goes in my frog folder or my wojak folder
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29560548
I think you should go to the hospital to get things checked out, once you explain what happened they will call the police for you and you can get two things done at once.
>>
>>29560754

I don't place enough value on my life to actively take steps to preserve it. I normally don't care until something happens and my self preservation instincts kick in which can't be helped I'm only human. Honestly I can probably use this to score some pity points from my parents. (conniving, I know) maybe they'll send me some money to pay the Copay on a walk-in that I can instead use to buy weed.
>>
>>29560588
also drunk girls talking on their phone....they always think that they are safe talking on their phone with some one
>>
>>29560724
Oh okay, so they're not living with you. I thought you meant you were cohabiting with them. That's a lot less pathetic, sorry.
Anyway, it isn't hard to save money for a shitty little gun. At the very least buy a knife, you can get one for under $10. A shitty little handgun will only run you a couple hundred. Just don't buy anything unnecessary for a while. Or, easy mode, tell your parents you need a freebie on your rent for just one month and you'll pay them back in installments, and buy the gun.
>>
>>29560830
if they're not incredible libcucks they might just get him a gun after he tells them about this since it's basically their fault he couldn't defend himself
>>
>>29560815
Do you hate them OP? Do you want to punish them? How are your thoughts?
>>
File: 1355015063686.png (3 KB, 196x171) Image search: [Google]
1355015063686.png
3 KB, 196x171
>>29560791

>implying I need to "back up" common sense
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sleeping+with+concussion

looks like the retards are active tonight
>>
File: 1449268814678.jpg (31 KB, 408x701) Image search: [Google]
1449268814678.jpg
31 KB, 408x701
>>29560749
>>29560792
upon closer inspection I've noticed that it's just facepaint
to the wojak folder it goes, thanks anon
>>
>>29560830

I've thought about it, but I don't go anywhere that i can CC a gun. I don't own a car, I only go to campus and work and both of them have strict rules for carrying weapons on the premises. I'd only be able to keep it home which wouldn't protect me from situations like fucking tonight.
>>
>>29560830
Actually I just thought of a better idea - tell them you can't work because of your attack and they'll definitely pay for a month's rent. Then you can buy a gun with the rent money because you didn't actually stop working. Also listen to what others are saying and go to the hospital/call the police. Don't let the fuckers get away with this.
>>29560845
They sound like incredible libcucks based on how he's acting.
>>
OP here, just got off the phone with the closer at the store I work at. Apparently there's nobody to cover for me even though I got mugged and gotta be there tomorrow. So I guess I have to go to sleep soon anyway. If I don't wake up tomorrow at least I don't have to go in.
>>
>>29560850

Of course I don't hate them. If anything it's my fault for not giving enough of a shit to use common sense but that's not going to stop me from milking pity bux out of this for as much as I can get.
>>
>>29560548
Welcome to the Republican party, I guess...

Hang in there.
>>
>>29560898
>Of course I don't hate them.
What the fuck. I hate people for preconceived notions in my head that I know are false, but you don't hate people that actually mugged you.

You sound like a cool guy.
>>
>>29560860
Sucks dude. Just buy a big (long) knife, sharpen it, and go for the heart next time. They're not going to check you every time you walk on campus. And always watch your surroundings. Don't zone out like you did, that's the most important piece of advice. Paranoia has helped me never get caught off guard.
>>29560879
Go to the hospital. Seriously.
>>
>>29560879

you're going to wake up you fucking stupid faggot nothing fucking happens if you sleep with a concussion stop being such a drama queen
>>
File: 1440306307351.jpg (9 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1440306307351.jpg
9 KB, 189x200
>>29560898
>If anything it's my fault
Spoken like a true cuck.
Next time pull your pants down and spread your butt cheeks, maybe they'll rape you instead of beating you if you offer your asshole.
>>
>>29560704
Stop trying to kill people, you dick.
>>
I agree that you should buy a weapon. You should also spend all your free time driving around at night looking for crimes to stop. Become a vigilante. Be a real hero, and a real human bean.
>>
>>29560948

>You sound like a cool guy

It has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a cool guy dude. Think of it from my perspective. nogs aren't human. So you can't hold them up to human standards of morality. Would you hate a dog for digging into a garbage can? Would you hate a cat for bringing a dead bird to your door step? How can you hate a creature for doing what's in it's nature?

A nog is not a human being, so you shouldn't hold them up to the same standards of civility and "human" decency. Remember that whole incident with the Alligator and the kid? Have you seen anyone expressing hate towards the Alligator? No, because it's a fucking animal and not worthy of the effort it takes to express hatred towards it. Same thing with those niggers, it's not that I forgive them or bear no ill will. It's just they aren't worth hating, I can't hate them for being as they are naturally it's just who they are.
>>
>>29561029

>2016
>being this retarded
>actively denying knowledge that is seconds away on google

why is everyone mentally deficient here
>>
>not carrying a gun and a knife with you
>>
>>29560595
>get mugged
>your parents won't allow you to be able to defend yourelf
>>
>>29560763
Witeys got to pay for all that slavery you rayciss cunt
>>
>>29560595
that's bullshit. do it anyway.
>>
>>29561079

I haven't told them yet, I'll give it until the morning I don't want to wake them up or anything.
>>
>>29561046
Ohh...

I'm not defending those niggers or anything, but if you were to put them on the level of humans then you would hate them.

Nice argument by the way, no sarcasm.

You're an ok guy.
>>
>>29560548
stupid OP.

If anyone ever threatens you, just go crazy, let go of all inhibitions and just fucking scream rip your shirt off, smash your fists into your face.

People get confused as fuck and think you are a genuine psycho and just fucking leave.
>>
So learn from it. Stop listening to music when walking around late at night and pay attention to your surroundings. Also get the fuck out of niggerville.
>>
>>29561071
>knife
OP would be dead if he tried to fight someone with a knife. A gun wouldn't do him much better either, since it's close quarters.
>>
>walking at night
>not paying attention
>wearing earphones listening to music and not paying attention
>not carrying mace

hrumpf op pay more attention and dress less like a victim man
>>
>>29561183
interesting go on

original commento
>>
File: 1441283182957.jpg (9 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1441283182957.jpg
9 KB, 200x267
>>29562115
>A gun wouldn't do him much better either, since it's close quarters.
Let me just laugh at how retarded you are
>>
>>29560595
Why not go to their house right now and show them why you need a weapon?
>>
>>29560548
from where do you hail? America?
>>
File: smug wan (4).jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
smug wan (4).jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>29560548

>he doesn't conceal carry
>he doesn't watch his back in a black neighborhood
>>
>>29560631
>Vizsla
szerezz egy igazi kutyust
>>
>>29560627
>Most of western society, and most of the Internet, would somehow try to spin this, to either justify you getting attacked

I absolutely hate people who do this. Some people just cannot accept the fact that bad things happen to good people, so they have to make up bullshit to feel better about themselves and to confirm their just world fallacy.
>>
>>29562303
Learn what the 21 foot rule is, retard. The nigger's hand was already on OP. If he had tried anything the nigger would just hit him over the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
>>
Ahhh it sure feels good to live in a country with no niggers
>>
>>29560571
>walking down a secluded road with earbuds in

CC wouldn't have done shit. He has no situational awareness.

OP call the police already and go to the ER. You're such a retard for not doing this when they might be able to catch them since they're wandering the area on foot.
>>
>>29562341
>he doesn't watch his back in a black neighborhood
This so hard. Never put on ear buds or what ever in a black neighborhood during the night. You have to be vigilant at all times.
>>
>>29562422
ditto

original commento
>>
>>29560548
>NOT BEING "THE DANGER" INSTEAD OF "THE PREY"
>BEING A WEAK ASS FAGGOT
>LIVING IN A SHITHOLE
>NOT HAVING AT LEAST A HAND KNIFE
KEK
you brought this to yourself faggot
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.