[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you faggots so obsessed with getting girlfriends? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1466945181513.jpg (46 KB, 540x508) Image search: [Google]
1466945181513.jpg
46 KB, 540x508
why are you faggots so obsessed with getting girlfriends? It's not all it's cracked up to be
>>
>>29560445
good question. I've been here for years and I still don't get it, but that's probably because I'm autistic and avoid intimacy like the plague, especially the emotional kind
>>
Imagine you never had one.
>>
>>29560445
If you're able to have enough girlfriends to no longer it's "cracked up to be," you're probably the privileged one here.
>>
>>29560445
Natural instinct that won't go away. Everyone wants to reproduce. When you are deprived of the means your body makes you feel like crap until you do.
>>
>>29560484
I've never had one, but I'm not autist-level obsessed with having one.
>>
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like uh, your opinion, man.
>>
>>29560497
If you have autism or some other disorder, which a lot of robots do, it really isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's stressful, temporary and pretty stupid in general. It's usually not a magical solution to unhappiness or low-self esteem or lack of confidence

I've had one relationship that lasted a couple months
>>
>>29560445

I think part of it is the natural drive to procreate, and also the fact that everyone else seems to have one.

Never having a girlfriend and/or getting laid makes people feel like they've been deemed unworthy by society, basically. So when you feel like an outcast, you obsess on that one thing that will bring you up to par with the rest of humanity.

Of course, there are probably exceptions to this, so spare me your "but I don't want a gf" or "I'm asexual". I don't care.
>>
>>29560445
90% of this board are kids.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.