[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can guys and girls "just be friends"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Can guys and girls "just be friends"?
>>
Depends on what you mean by "just friends." Largely acquaintance types that are kept at arms length and don't interact with regularly/talk much privately sure, but anything more than that and you're playing with fire and one side will break eventually.
>>
Sometimes. But if you're both heterosexual, the risk of feelings and sexual attraction coming in and ruining the day is pretty high.
>>
>>29560426
My female friend has a bf tho, and she knows I'm single
>>
If there's no sexual attraction between the two, yes.
>>
I have more platonic female friends than male friends desu
>>
>>29560287
No of course they can't. >>29560394 is right.
>>
Yes

le original content memay
>>
Because the girl falls in love, then so does the man, which ruins the appeal for her.
>>
>>29560287
I'm not "friend" with the person I want to fuck
>>
File: dva1.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dva1.gif
1 MB, 400x400
I am bros with this dyke spic chick that comes to my bar to play pool.

I just meet her once a week and play 2 or 3 rounds of pool and I am sure she does not want me to dick her
>>
i think those friendships form really neat relationships though

>when u finally see his dicku
>>
>>29560810
thats gay dude
~{original}~
>>
yes and the question becomes completely retarded once you're in a relationship with someone and have female friends.
>>
I've been making music with a female robot friend for 1 year, it's great, first female friendship with no sentimental undertones whatsoever.
>>
Yeah totally they can, im good friends with three girls although two of them used to like me. After those issues were resolved we became better friends. Now we go shopping and just hang out like i would with one of my guy friends
>>
yes, my best friend is a girl and it's great

she's kinda boyish tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.