[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I make a Normiebook account so I can fap to pictures of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: DenshaOtakuDrama.jpg (62 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
DenshaOtakuDrama.jpg
62 KB, 704x396
Should I make a Normiebook account so I can fap to pictures of girls at my high school?
>>
>>29560243
Most girls are on twitter now
>>
self-deport yourself now
>>
>>29560243
No one's stopping you. Just don't accidentally like their pics or anything.

>>29560281
Nope. Wrong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466976281738.jpg (19 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466976281738.jpg
19 KB, 271x400
>highschool

Do I smell.... SAGE?!?!?!?
>>
Don't do it. Zuckerkike recently implemented a feature that notified women whenever an unattractive male views their profile. It also notifies any of her Chad friends to find and beat you up in her honor. It's all part of the Anti-White-Cis Beta Male Act signed into law by Obongo last month
>>
>>29560372
Sage doesn't work on /r9k/, newfag.
>>
>>29560243
Social media in general is a cancer. Don't succumb to it, you will find yourself getting very addicted. It's designed that way to get you hooked.
>>
>>29560243
you're looking for instagram. Most parents dont have instagram, but do have facebook, so girls tend to post sluttier pics on instagram.
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>29560427
>you will find yourself getting very addicted

as opposed to 4chan-animie-vidya?
>>
>>29560361
Girls post hot pictures only on twitter and instagram because their grandparents have facebook accounts
>>
>tfw your high school crush has literally zero social media presence

I've tried it all, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Instagram, but nothing comes up when you search her. I still have her number but I'm too beta to text her out of the blue after two years.

I just want to fap to her pictures, man
>>
>>29560458
At least we can be ourselves here lad. I have a pretty addictive personality so I've had a Facebook account on no less than 6-8 occasions. I have to stay away because I know I'll get hooked.
>>29560481
She might not have FB. The odd girl here and there don't use social media. Just send her a text. Send her a casual "Hey how's it been, long time no see?"
>>
>>29560481
She probably just has her accounts set to private, meaning they don't show up on google and you have to friend her to see her pictures.
>>
>>29560513
You can't have an account completely private. If you do enough googling and hard searching you can find anyone.
>>
File: 1465694096014.jpg (33 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1465694096014.jpg
33 KB, 450x333
Do it faggot. I do it all the time.

Some of the best faps I've had were from lurking girls facebook pages.
>>
>>29560495
Would that really work? We were never really that close or anything. We only hung out twice, if I texted her randomly she would probably think I was trying to rape her or something
>>
>>29560481
I know that feel. I don't even want to jerk off, I just want to see that she still exists.
>>
>not obsessively googling them and looking at possible social media profiles until you find them
WTF are you doing OP
>>
>>29560580
>if I texted her randomly she would probably think I was trying to rape her or something
Don't have such a cynical approach. I sometimes text women that I haven't had contact with for at least a year. No one really bats an eyelid in such a connected era of technology.

It doesn't have to be anything serious at all. Just shoot her a text casually. Nothing too lengthy, ask her the basics:

"Hey, how've you been? We haven't spoken in ages, how's everything been since we last spoke"?
>>
>>29560621
I tried that the other day with my ex gf and I couldn't find her at all. I'm pretty obsessive and precise with social media but I couldn't find her at all.
>>
>>29560629
I mean I guess it's worth a shot. She's friends with the two people I occasionally talk to so this could end up really bad or really good.

I feel like I had a shot with her two years ago when we were still in high school but I was too beta to do anything then. She probably barely remembers me now, even though we hung out with some mutual friends last year
>>
>>29560707
>really bad
How would it end badly? If she doesn't respond, or if she seems awkward don't worry about it. Everyone on this board is so ready to be let down all the time and everyone here is so damn pessimistic. If you go in with no expectations you shouldn't be too disappointed. It could go either way. Just let it flow.
>>
>>29560734
Yeah, I guess so man. Would it be too beta if I went with something light hearted/self-deprecating like "I just realized I still have your number haha" or something similar? I feel like I'm too beta to be straightforward and tell her I want to catch up
>>
You can get a surprisingly long way by googling "[girl's name] + [name of your university]" and just following the rabbit hole. You could get a few photos plus you might learn a little about her personal life.

>>29560707
You should try looking up her friends' social media accounts if you haven't. It might lead to something.
>>
>>29560775
Not at all. That's not too bad actually. "I was just about to text someone and I saw you in my contacts. Completely forgot I even had you in there, how've you been?"

Maybe mine is a little long winded, but what you said isn't bad at all.
>>
>>29560826
It's late here, but I guess I'll go for it tomorrow. Wish me luck. I really need this. Thanks for the advice

>tfw it's been a year since you last saw her and you still think of her every day
>>
>>29560867
Good luck mate. Don't stress it, don't write too much, keep it casual and brief with open ended questions so she can talk about herself etc. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>29560281
>twitter
nigga its 2016 everybody be on the insta now
>>
>>29560243

If all you want to do is fap, then steal some chad's pics and use that as an easy way for them to accept your friend request. Then if you accidentally like their picture or something, it wont come down on you.
>>
>>29560481
>>29560513
or she already got married and is Mrs thundersock now
>>
>>29560883
Should I ask her if she has any plans for this weekend or would that be too quick? Should I wait after a few days of conversation to make a move?
>>
>>29560918
just say ayy bb u want sum fuck?
the worst she can say is no
>>
>>29560918
Talk to her first, than see if she's receptive. Women like a guy who's willing to ask sooner rather than later though. I believe people get friendzoned because they took way too long to ask. It's really dependant on how you or she seem to be getting along and if you think it's worth a shot.
>>
>tfw just got back on the Normiebook train a few months back after almost 3 years of inactivity
>share nothing but interesting articles from Slashdot, posts regarding ancient mysticism, the occult, anarcho-transhumanism, and a bunch of tech & science crap that I (and even normies) find interesting to my mostly degenerate, pseudo-spiritual stoner friends from HS

Not that bad desu.
>>
>>29560962
Thanks for all the help, Anon. I'll try my best
>>
File: 1465449356437.jpg (402 KB, 730x780) Image search: [Google]
1465449356437.jpg
402 KB, 730x780
>>29560995
>tfw I only use normiebook to talk to friends about work and talk about sports
>mfw I see my aunts and get into internet pissing matches and debates
>>
>>29561057
>mfw I see my aunts and get into internet pissing matches and debates
It makes me cringe when people talk about facebook arguments in real life. People take the internet in general too seriously.
>>
>>29561084
I get called a faggot kike cuck shill like 4 times a day on 4chan why do normies just not let words hurt them
>>
>>29561123
>kike cuck shill
this kind of thing doesn't offend me by any means, i just assume they're a man babby who can't come up with any form of legitimate discussion
>>
>>29560281
>oneitis is Christian qt
>can't find lewd pics of her to sinfully lust over
>bittersweet feeling of knowing how pure she is yet having no good fap material
>go through all Instagram and Facebook
>nothing good
>try twitter
>oneitis actually posted a bikini photo one time
>defile myself to it and reach the most heavenly feeling ever

Twitter can be pretty good.

>>29560462
This. Instagram may still be more popular and more widely used among girls, but Twitter, at least for me, has allowed me to see more lewd photos :^)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.