[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post feels that enrage us >trying to watch youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 560x560
ITT: We post feels that enrage us

>trying to watch youtube video
> "Playback error, Tap to retry"
>retry for like 5 minutes straight
>suddenly ad plays
>it instantly loads completely
>skip it
> "Playback error, Tap to retry"
What the hell could possibly be using up the bandwidth anyway? It's 2 in the fucking morning.
>>
>normie makes an anti brexit post
>their only semblance of an argument is accusations of racism
not racist or anything but goddamn that is just a cheap way to denigrate the opposition.
>>
>>29560189
>Ad gets loading priority over video/webpage
I get that you needs ads for revenue, but fuck this shit.

>>29560226
Also, this. Liberals really seem like they just repeat what the media tells them, because everyone that I've seen can't come up witha single reason why Brexit is bad. That, or they say "see, the pound is worthless now, told you so!" as if it wasn't expected that there would be a economic blowback when one of the biggest powers in the EU oulls out.

It also pisses me off that the "peaceful", "progressive" side of society literally calls for fucking rioting, removal of democracy, or straight up revoking rights of those that disagree with them.
>>
>>29560352
>>29560352
There's petitions to ignore the Brexit referendum. This is literally a liberal's definition of democracy. Free elections when you vote the way I want you to.
>>
>>29560189
You picked something obscure, , so it was off on some slow secondary storage. The ad was played to delay you while it was migrated to faster storage, or transcoded to what your browser wanted.
>>
>>29560352
>>29560376
Modern liberals are no different than the Conservatives that they would constantly make fun of 8 years ago
>>
>>29560226
>Normie makes a Pro-Brexit post
>Ignore how inarguably it will fuck up the UK economy
Literally no advantage to Brexit.
>>
Seeing another guy have an extended conversation with a girl doesn't make me mad, but it confuses me to no end. I just want to know how they do it.
>>
File: 1431672737357.jpg (40 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1431672737357.jpg
40 KB, 720x576
>>29561520
>le devils advocate meme
calm down there skippy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.