[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racial Divide In America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5
File: 7bf.jpg (119 KB, 658x977) Image search: [Google]
7bf.jpg
119 KB, 658x977
So I just watched this video for the first time.

Why is there such a huge racial divide in America?I live in Australia and I see none of this kind of thing. It's like you're all about to have a full blown race war.

I'd appreciate some real, genuine answers, if we can keep the shit posting to a minimum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
I'm interested to hear from American's, obviously. It just seems like a whole different world over there.
>>
>>29560187
this is really embarrasing.
Is this what political discourse amounts to?
These people are pathetic, especially the Trump supporter.
>>
File: 1418335677023.jpg (146 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1418335677023.jpg
146 KB, 480x640
>>29560615
>These people are pathetic, especially the Trump supporter.
>>
>>29560652
They're all ridiculous and feel like carricatures straight out of /pol/, fucking Americans.
>>
>>29560615

b-but /pol/ made epic memes out of the non-Trump supporters! That means Trump is right! The memes said so!
>>
Am I the only one that thinks the girl with the glasses it hot?

That mouth thing she does just gets to me.
>>
>>29560187
I'm black/white/hispanic. My friend group consists of an Azeri, an indian, three irishmen, a scot, a filipino, another mulatto, a tibetan, a mexican, and a chinaman. We all probably speak better english than you do.

In my part of the US, there is no racial divide. Me and my friends pull out the sterotypes all the time, but aren't obsessively hateful. Except the chinaman.

On the whole, America is not like how it was 50 years ago. Internet and mainstream culture exchanged not just music, but lingo, dress, entertainment, etc. Youth culture is largely black. Interracial shit is big here, and not just between whites and blacks. The internet really just sped up the cosmopolitan thing. Now we're all hyper-racially aware. But that, as we know, isn't necessarily a good thing.

Among people with common sense, race is a quirk of personality. As long as you're not so stupid that you're a danger to people around you, you won't be categorized.
>>
>3 out of the 4 horsemen are white
lmao
>>
Well, let's look at the history of the US when it comes to African Americans:

> Taken from their homes in Africa, sold as slaves, no wealth attainable
> Unable to transfer their culture - this is important. With exceptions like the French, colonials didn't allow AA slaves to bring their culture across or pass it down to their kids
> End of slavery - in name only. When slavery officially ended, it was basically impossible for your average AA free person to own land, get an education, be represented fairly in a court of law, start a business, get a loan, or any real wealth building action

This is important. This situation lasted well into the 20th century, and aspects still exist today. Black communities were intentionally deprived of tools they could use to better themselves. This conscious intention by the powers that be is WELL documented.

Think about the last ancestor you had that was in abject poverty. And I don't mean your Aunty Susan who needed some help with the bills that one time, I'm talking no wealth, no prospects, hungry as fuck poverty. Now consider for literally 99% of the AA community, that ancestor was alive less then a century ago. You would probably not be able to say the same thing for a person who's lineage was mostly Caucasian.
>>
>>29561198
>Taken from their homes in Africa, sold as slaves
they were already slaves you retard. europeans didn't go raiding peaceful villages and shoving the inhabitants into burlap sacks
>>
>>29561198
This

Also, see America's history with Mexico, the importation of Asian labor and subsequent discrimination / demonization (including lynch mobs, then internment camps, etc.)

Also in Australia you have a group of people called the aboriginals and I'm not sure how great race relations are with them
>>
>>29560187
Sometimes I'm glad that I'm living in a 3rd world eastern youropoor shithole where our biggest concerns are occassional gypsies.
>>
>>29561198
>>29561332
remember that time america imported a bunch of poor chinese workers and they pulled themselves out of poverty because their culture glorified education instead of violence and victimhood?
>>
>>29561447
No, afraid I dont. Pretty sure they all left, most Chinese here today arrived post WWII
>>
>>29561447
It's not that simple.

Read "the case for reparations" by Tah neesi Coates
>>
>>29561493
>Pretty sure they all left
>no disadvantaged group has ever succeeded instead of degenerating into violence and single mothers because it would make american blacks look bad
>chinese railroad workers actually evaporated and modern us asians have no relation.
>>
>>29560820
Obviously in highschool
>>
>>29561522
>It's not that simple.
it is. the reason poor blacks tend to be more criminal than poor whites is culture. giving them free money wouldn't change that shit culture.

asians managed to succeed in america because their culture encouraged positive values like traditional family structure, work ethic, and education
>>
>>29561613
Except black families were repeatedly separated during slavery - afterwards, blacks were barred from normal jobs, from getting loans, from entering the housing market, preventing families from accruing and passing down wealth.

Whites were given many more opportunities at wealth accumulation and didn't get separated from their families.

Asians were able to retain their culture (as opposed to having it stripped violently during slavery) and keep money in their family (in Asia and America)
>>
>>29560187
The rest of your countries will be like this too when you're as culturally enriched as us.
>>
File: 1465786809548-1.jpg (91 KB, 650x954) Image search: [Google]
1465786809548-1.jpg
91 KB, 650x954
It's because of Trump and the racist republikkkans, just look at this video and tell me how Trump isn't Hitler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
>>
As a black guy I have to say that >>29561198 is partially correct. Everything is blamed on racism despite Slavery having ended 200 years ago and Jim Crow ending 50 years ago. We have a huge chip on our shoulders that I think keeps us back. There's a victim mentality that runs the gamut from completely rejecting everything in society (especially the law, education and hard work) out of hatred to irrational bravado (we wuz kangs n shiet) and always feeling owed something just for being the distant progeny of a slave. DESU it's a galvanizing delusion that the black community cultivates in itself. Black and Democratic Party politicians are especially culpable of stoking racial fires. Rap music is full of it.

>>29561522
I hate that cunt so much. If he would put half the effort into reforming the black community that he does racebaiting we'd be better off.

>>29561704
Fuck off m9. The black family suffered more in the last few generations more than it has during slavery. And that's due to black people themselves choosing to have welfare babies.
>>
>>29561704
yes asians were never discriminated against.

i don't give a shit who you're blaming for shit black culture. it's still shit and the primary cause of black problems in the modern us. black people on average will do worse in life than equally poor white people and you're going to pretend they have no agency and the reason for this is purely unverifiable discrimination when the real reason is culture.
>>
>>29561332
I thought we imported Chinese and interred Japanese. Is it an unimportant distinction?
>>
well here in this country we have a bunch of entitled niggers that can ONLY think in terms of race and race only. They constantly politicize their little race tribe on every single issue.

we also have WHITE niggers that do the same except they usually keep it to their selves and express their feelings on forums
in fact there are entitled niggers in every race in America.
>>
>>29561769
>>29561762
Are you retarded? Did you even read what I wrote? I don't care if you hate him, the essay i recommended has well researched information that puts a lot of things into perspective.

Obviously Asians were discriminated against and face horrible amounts of racism but voluntary immigration for economic reasons is different than forced immigration+slavery.

People immigrating from Africa today will be able to make and save a lot more money for their families than people who were forced into slavery and prevented from accruing wealth.

Okay if black culture is the main source of problems for black people then video games turn people into murderers. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>29561704
Not all black history in America is slavery and Jim Crow though. The North was always free states and did not have Jim Crow after reconstruction. I could be wrong here, but it seems like the places in America with the most racial problems in recent history are not part of that either. Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland...

In addition, not all whites were slaveowners in the South, but all whites still get blamed for benefitting from that legacy, even if your ancestors were immigrants to the North after the Civil War.
>>
>>29561802

Chinese and Japanese both came over for labor, as did Filipinos. They all faced discrimination and racism.

Japanese were put in internment camps but one of the worst lynchings in America happened in Los Angeles' Chinatown in 1871
>>
>>29560820
>speak better english
That's not difficult, he's aussie, their countries version of english has fewer words literally because their ancestors were drunken morons that could teach their children to speak properly
They're all descendants of criminals and are basically trained monkeys
>>
>>29561859
>arguing with a black person
careful anon they might revoke your libcuck card for whitesplaining

you're still running away from the fact that black people are more criminal than white people even within the same socioeconomic band. but wait this difference actually disappears when you only look at the populations raised by single mothers. HMMMMM

>Okay if black culture is the main source of problems for black people then video games turn people into murderers
>if culture can affect a person's life choices then any claim about something affecting life choices must be true
sjws are literally this retarded
>>
>>29561872
Blacks were discouraged from moving into white neighborhoods and were subjected to predatory loan tactics/ prevented from purchasing property.
Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in America- black people were essentially forced into ghettos in the late 1800s early 1900s.

Whites benefitting from slavery is not as simple as where your ancestors lived before the civil war. Slavery benefited America economically. White Americans benefited economically, no matter where they lived.
>>
because america is a full jew country full of sociopathic status seeking people. the disparity is making everyone hate each other.
>>
>>29561859
>Okay if black culture is the main source of problems for black people then video games turn people into murderers. Dumb fuck.

Video games are one aspect of culture and don't generally define the lives of people who play them when they're not playing them. Anti-intellectualism, gang violence, absentee fathers are all real world things and you know perfectly well what the anon was talking about.
>>
>>29560187
There's a race divide in America for many reasons. Political ideologies have encouraged racial tensions to increase for many decades.

As an exceptionally intelligent (pass me a fedora, I don't care) graduate of both a primary school and a college located in a typical liberal geographical area, I can provide a lot of insight into the way that our schooling shapes our thinking. I would characterize what I went through in school as straight-up brainwashing. They do not teach merely facts, they also instill a worldview. I have lost points on exams for diverging from that worldview.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>29561954
>Slavery benefited America economically. White Americans benefited economically, no matter where they lived.
>even if your ancestors were immigrants after the Civil War.
>>
that putrid corpse eye trying to mansplain his way out of consequence should fuck off
>>
>>29561198
>You would probably not be able to say the same thing for a person who's lineage was mostly Caucasian.
I'm German and my grandparents were subsistence farmers, my grand-grandparents before them were even worse off. It was impossible for them to get an education beyond 6th grade or whatever the legally required minimum was at the time.
>muh niggers
I'm the first generation in my family that is able to work for money and accumulate wealth, and it's similar for many people around me. Niggers have a head start compared to me.
>>
Because the US is ruled by a cabal that invests heavily in propaganda to manipulate democracy.
>>
>two irrelevant white guys clinging on to their white narrative amidst a huge crowd shaking their heads

this is probably what dinosaurs looked like before extinction
>>
>>29561981
but if you're white, you have the privilege of being accepted as white, which means that people aren't racist towards you.
>>
>>29561859
That essay is shit. I've read many like it before and I even as a potential beneficiary of reparations am not moved. It's just a litany of unfortunate events that happened AFTER slavery. If they want to file a law suit against the specific people who did those things and reward the specific families that would be a different matter. As it stands reparations is an untenable demand for unearned payment.
>>
>>29562014
dinosaurs at least tried to feed themselves. these worthless strips of pallid flesh probably expect to be given free money for life for parroting the feminist marxist narrative.
>>
>>29561030

Carl and the girl are spics
>>
>>29562016
I'm from the East, I'm discriminated against in West Germany. Most West Germans would rather spit in my face than say "hello" to me. I learned to speak accent free standard German and lie about where I come from, so people leave me alone.
>>
>>29561936
>b-but poor whites dont do it
Most whites don't grow up being told they're shit and won't amount to anything
Casual racism is alive and well and you know kids parrot anything they hear and when white trash dad beats his wife and drinks himself into a stupor and says it's all black people's fault he does it then little white trash johnny is going to internalize and repeat it to whoever he comes in contact with and little tyrone is going to hear it and a part of him will internalize that, that's just how kids are
And remember, all the real robots with low self esteem and anxiety at some point heard people saying bad things about them and internalized that shit at a young age which changed their entire development in drastic ways
>>
>>29561936
I don't need a libcuck card so I'm not too worried about that.

Source on that "fact" of yours? And are you saying the rate of criminality is the same among blacks and whites with single mothers? If so this would have nothing to do with characteristics of a race and if you are saying there's a higher rate of black single mothers then have you heard of racial profiling by educators, police, the justice system, and all the black men in jail (black people getting heavier sentences than white people for the same crime) HMMMM

>blaming the actions of a person on a culture they share with many other people who do not act the same way is solid reasoning

Conservacucks are this retarded
>>
>>29562046
no, you're white, and that means that people treat you well. Only non-whites can experience racism.
>>
>>29562016
>but if you're white, you have the privilege of being accepted as white, which means that people aren't racist towards you.
>>29561769
>and you're going to pretend they have no agency and the reason for this is purely unverifiable discrimination when the real reason is culture

oh wow i called it. it's almost like sjws can only default to unverifiable just-so stories to try to make their feelings consistent with statistics
>>
>>29562038
I'm talking about the trumpcucks though
>>
jesus christ america looks fucking awful, i dont think i could have remained calm with all these faggots yelling at me and that old nigger spitting at me
>>
>>29561769
>yes asians were never discriminated against.

blatantly wrong. they were the only minority put in concentration camps and they also endured exclusion laws. not to mention constantly denigrated in media protrayals and culturally preying on asian women. hell you can make an asian racist joke RIGHT NOW and nobody will be fired for it. all this despite being the least crime-prone and most educated minority. white insecurity is insidious as fuck.
>>
>>29561975
America is set up in such a way that it benefits (economically, socially, etc.) you if you are white. Slavery was someting that helped put America in such a position. So if you are white and you are living in America you benefited from slavery.

>>29562029
You didn't read this particular essay if that's your conclusion. His message is essentially that these things should at least be discussed publicly and thoroughly if America ever wants to move past its race issue.
>>
>>29562046
Amerilard here, modern day Germany is that divided along regional lines? I had no idea; that's interesting, if unfortunate.
>>
File: 1466647464780.jpg (177 KB, 658x986) Image search: [Google]
1466647464780.jpg
177 KB, 658x986
>>29562108
>asians put in concentration camps
lol what
>>
>>29561961
Those things you listed are not considered culture. They are symptoms of larger historical problems that affect certain people but not an entire population.
>>
>>29562131
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
>>
>>29562131
USA post-Pearl Harbor pre-WW2 end.
Japanese-American citizens were kept in camps and treated very poorly.

America doesn't like to talk about it though.
>>
>>29562131
japs in WWII. this is not a small or uncommonly known fact. the USA placed the entire japanese population in concentration camps during the war and it was horrible. they weren't killed, but things were not fun there.
>>
>>29562136
Anti-intellectualism is not culture?

Gang violence is not culture, maybe, but glorifying it in rap is.
>>
>>29562130
It's formerly communist Germany vs fashist Germany, the latter annexed the former in 1990, nationalized all property and sold it for basically nothing to West Germans. They also kicked out most of the East German administration and politicians and replaced them with West Germans. To this day, most of the high ranking government workers with fat pensions and cushy jobs in East Germany are West Germans.
West Germans see East Germans as lazy parasites, even though people in the East work longer hours for less money and no benefits.
>>
File: 1429155649317.jpg (27 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
1429155649317.jpg
27 KB, 350x468
>>29560187

Holy shit the top quality memery of this picture has me in absolute stitches.
>>
>>29562130
another germanon here and it really isnt, i live in hamburg and it isnt divided at all and i have never seen anyone discriminated against just because they have an eastern accent.
>>
>>29562108
What do you expect, their expansion was literally built on being plague vectors and spreading diseases across the world
Hell, the mongols conquered their way across asia and when they made it to europe turned around because it was a disease ridden shit hole of no value
White people made it to the americas and what happens, they starve and die of exposure and disease because they can't manage basic farming, hygiene, or shelter
White supremacy is the biggest lie on the planet but they love to point towards mediterranean culture accomplishments one moment and they say those people aren't really white due to their dark skin and hair the next moment
>>
>>29562153
>>29562149
>>29562142
my bad i thought you meant german ones
>>
>>29562131
Even fucking Karate Kid mentions them retard
>>
>>29562155

There's a place called Howard university which is a black college. So if anti intellectualism is part of black culture then why would black people come together to make a college?

Tons of people listen to rap music who never commit a crime. It's so mainstream that it's ridiculous to attribute any type of crime to it.

People talk about violent stuff in heavy metal music but would you say white culture causes violence?
>>
>>29562048
are you claiming racial profiling is somehow forcing black women to pop out babies while not married? are you making unverifiable claims that the white patriarchy is manipulating statistics so that even huge crime rate differences aren't real? called that one

>>blaming the actions of a person on a culture they share with many other people who do not act the same way is solid reasoning
>if everyone does not have the exact same reaction to culture than it must not be having any effect on them.
you are a complete idiot and at this point i don't care whether you're actually this retarded or are just pretending to be even stupider than you are so people will think you're trolling

>>29560187
Op I hope this thread has given you your answer. Black culture is shit and retarded libcucks will never admit this, instead shitting out bullshit explanations for why statistics don't matter and you should trust their inherently unverifiable stories.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

chinese were not allowed to bring females until ww2 to minimise population, when they took white wimminz, white cucks started the yellow peril small dick myth, literally can't compete on all levels
>>
>>29562108
that was sarcasm because the retarded sjw was pretending asians didn't face any of the disadvantages blacks did
>>
>>29562204
Alright, fine, these are subcultures. There are anti-intellectual whites who glorify violence. It's not as widespread as in the black community.
>>
>>29562207
I'm saying black fathers are put in prison at a disproportionately higher rate than white fathers.

>if culture affects some people but not others then just ignore the other factors in the equation.
>>
>>29562242

But couldn't this have more to do with our public education system and its relationship with low income areas?
>>
>>29562354
Maybe, I don't know. Education in America is thoroughly fucked.
>>
>>29562207

Asking for sources isn't the same as discrediting statistics.

God black culture makes people so violent. We need to throw away all of our Michael Jackson CDs so people who grow up in abject poverty will stop doing illegal things.
>>
>>29562328
but wait! black women have more babies while unmarried than white women and the difference in single mothers is not completely explained by the fathers being in jail. you could probably figure this out if you were trying to understand the world instead of just making excuses and trying to invalidate statistics entirely so that the only way to understand these things would be listening to idiots spew unverified bullshit
>>
this is just the result of years of social engineering and manipulation by the media
remember how cnn,msnbc etc covers a white on black homicide
>>
>>29562047
It's not casual racism you know-it-all jack ass. Do you really think black kids are so fucking feeble minded that some stranger's opinion can make them become criminals. Fatherlessness would have a more profound influence on a person.

>>29562048
>(black people getting heavier sentences than white people for the same crime
Firstly back that up. Secondly it's because they're repeat offenders.

>>29562123
He's wrong. Black people need to buck the fuck up and deal with what they're doing to themselves now. History will remain history we can discuss it anytime. The present needs to be addressed or it will be too late.

>>29562136
Those aren't culture? How about:
Lauding violence and criminals
encouraging girls to be overtly sexual and promiscuous
Habitual drug use and drug dealing
ridiculing academic pursuits
ejecting fathers from the home for welfare/ another man
outright hatred and distrust of formal institutions

Rap music I agree isn't the cause. It only reflects the lives of black people.

>>29562204
Howard U and most black universities were founded more than a century ago you obtuse fuckwit.
>>
>>29562376

Okay so what is the higher birth rate related to?

Do you think it might have something to do with lack of sex education or low income, which is generally the cause of a high teen brith rate?

What does this have anything to do with culture?
>>
>>29562407
http://newsone.com/1859475/black-people-receive-60-longer-sentences-for-same-crimes/

So you don't think it would be a good idea for a nation plagued by race problems to discuss its history (including stuff that a lot of people alive today were around to experience) in a public forum?

What about that list is specific to black people? What makes those items "black culture"? Those are issues that affect tons of people -- if they affect black people at a higher rate , might they have something to do with a bigger picture?

And black people still attend those universities. So black culture is obviously not 100% negative.
>>
>>29562412
>Do you think it might have something to do with lack of sex education or low income, which is generally the cause of a high teen brith rate?
probably some. but we could then look at white people going to schools with similar levels of sex education and low income and realize once again that there is a difference not caused by these excuses you keep throwing out.

since you're apparently too stupid to notice the pattern here: you make excuse. people factor that excuse out of their statistics. there is still a difference. if you could find an instance where this didn't happen maybe you'd have something resembling a point and rational people would have a reason to give a shit about your claims
>>
>>29562488

You haven't posted a single statistic.

You are attempting to conflate the ills of a community with its culture.

You are not trying to see the root causes of these problems or the context in which they are occurring.
>>
>>29560820
Is it just like that? The only thing I see as an outsider is fat feminists, stupid ass black people and passive white people.
And your universities getting their shit pulled in by it.
>>
>>29561198
What are you trying to tell me here?
Btw their own kind sold them as slaves when Portugal first got there lol
>>
>>29562536
and you haven't posted anything even vaguely resembling evidence for your oppression stories

if the root causes were what you claim they are then things would be equal when you controlled for them. but they inevitably are not.

so you start bitching about racism, people give other (more observable) explanations like culture, and you get all pissy
>>
>>29562486
>So you don't think it would be a good idea
Obviously not people already know the history and it's there for anyone who wants to know to find out. The more pertinent matter is solving the issues of today. That's besides the point anyway. We were talking about reparations which neither you nor Coates actually made a case for.

>>29562536
>You are not trying to see the root causes of these problems or the context in which they are occurring.
Says the guy trying to remove culture from behaviour.

>http://newsone.com/1859475/black-people-receive-60-longer-sentences-for-same-crimes/
Faulty as fuck. They didn't control for criminal history nor did they control for offence to get the 60%

>What about that list is specific to black people?
Black children bullying each other for 'acting white', Black criminals get spray painted on walls and feted like heros. Black parents tell their kids not to talk to police or white people in authority. Black single mothers take their kids to parties where there's drugs and lascivious dancing. Also a middle class kid listening to rap isn't the same as one who is actually seeing in his everyday life what the lyrics describe. That validates and glorifies all the negatives aspects of ghetto life into something desirable which on some level encourages ghetto kids to adopt the outlook and language in the music.
>>
>>29560187
It was disappearing and then suddenly the left revived it with a vengeance.

I remember my big WTF moment was when there was a Saturday Night Live episode mentioning "white privilege" and Jon Stewart mentioning "white privilege."

It was this offensive and antagonistic hot topic out of nowhere. The whole "privilege" paradigm is insane and one giant kafkatrap, and suddenly it was being taken seriously.

It was definitely a politically motivated action by the left to resuscitate racism, imho. They definitely wanted to push that message, probably for an election year, but they did it in a really tonedeaf way that's very antagonistic.

The only real way to end racism is the Morgan Freeman method: "stop talking about it." We were getting there and then the left fucked it up.

The left lost huge points with me for this.
>>
>>29560820
>We all probably speak better English than you do
>Me and my friends
Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk negroid
>>
>>29561198
>trying to pull the slave card when my ancestors had it worse than slaves
I laff. 100 years ago my ancestors were poor as shit because Ireland was absolutely fucked, the business owners treated them like shit and fired anyone in a union as well as blacklisting them among the other business owners.
As well as that there were the tenement houses that almost everyone lived in, shitholes with smashed in windows and a family in one single room.
If you want to go 65 years back then there was the Great Famine, killing a million people (roughly a fifth of Ireland's population at the time) and forcing 1 million more to leave the country.
And to top it off, the Irish Americans were made into slaves too.
What do niggers have to top that off? The colonisation that stopped them from going extinct bevause of their stupidity?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.