[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, I have a question. I'm friends with this girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 242x208
Fembots, I have a question.

I'm friends with this girl, but she has a boyfriend. We've only hung out a few times, and she seems pretty receptive and happy when we're together, but won't text me or talk to me otherwise for days and sometimes a week or two.

My question is, what can I do to attract her?
>>
>>29560127
>I'm friends with this girl, but she has a boyfriend.
find someone else
>>
>>29560127

Dont be a faggot and steal someone elses girlfriend.

You have no idea how much of a shitty person that makes you.
>>
>>29560127
Hook up with one of her friends.
>>
>>29560127
>but she has a boyfriend
>what can I do to attract her?
I don't know if you're a normie or not, but you sound about as bad.
>>
Becoming Chad is your only option. Can't do that? Tough luck
>>
>>29560298
Don't deny OP his opportunity to be Chad, you fucking moralfag
>>
Are you genetically superior than her boyfriend?
>>
>>29560334

I'm not a moralfag, I just got my first girlfriend and already had to worry so much about this faggot trying to steal her away.

It feels like shit worrying and being jealous.
>>
>>29560392
If you don't trust your gf then it's time to reconsider the relationship before you get cucked and heart broken.
>>
>>29560439

I trust her, it's more complicated. My GF's friend fucking hates me for no reason and was actively trying to sabotage me and her by telling his guy that she was single and liked him etc.

She stayed loyal however and yelled at her friend because of it.

I was only paranoid over that.
>>
>>29560439
You can't trust any woman senpai
>>
>>29560310
Yeah, it's like the Spice Girls said,
"If you wanna be my lover, you got to get with my friends"
>>
If you are Chad you will get away with fucking her.

If not don't bother.

Seriously just find someone else.
>>
>>29560267
This guy understands it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.