[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Rachel Cook, she is a super model. Do you think she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rachel-cook-10.jpg (152 KB, 1080x1261) Image search: [Google]
rachel-cook-10.jpg
152 KB, 1080x1261
This is Rachel Cook, she is a super model. Do you think she would date an older rich man? I have a feeling girls like her can get a rich young Chad instead. Or at least, she has enough money and wont settle with someone who isn't a handsome tall man.

https://www.instagram.com/rachelc00k/
>>
File: 9083772.png (20 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
9083772.png
20 KB, 166x200
maybe she likes a good personality
>>
What do you like about her anon?

Is it her personality?

Hypocrite :)
>>
>>29559906
females looks expire rapidly when they hit 30, give it 10 years and she will look like a normal middle aged female
>>
>>29559944
you can't hold men and women to the same standard when it comes to looks you idiot
>>
>>29559944

It's her genetics. She will give tall handsome and White kids.
>>
>>29559944
literally no women have a worthwhile personality that can hold a candle to a man's personality

the only redeeming feature of women is their bodies
>>
>>29560064

Women have other virtues. Sure they can't hold an interessting conversation. But they can be loyal, nurturing, good with kids and so on.
>>
>>29560080
>But they can be loyal
it's not 1950 anymore anon
>>
File: chris-brown.png (373 KB, 731x389) Image search: [Google]
chris-brown.png
373 KB, 731x389
>>29560080

>But they can be loyal
>>
>>29559970
>when it comes to looks
You make no fucking sense.
>>
>>29560064
There are some guys I wouldn't want to be friends with and some girls I would want to be friends with

>literally no women have a worthwhile personality that can hold a candle to a man's personality
>>
>>29560020
Not with your sperm.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.