[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Retail Feels >Stocking shelves nearby the freezers >Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1456884886764.jpg (135 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456884886764.jpg
135 KB, 798x1000
ITT: Retail Feels

>Stocking shelves nearby the freezers
>Women comes up to me and asks me the difference between two types of frozen fish
>"What, like the price?"
>No, how're they caught and raised
>Think to myself how the fuck am I supposed to know that
>Tell her "I'm not sure, sorry. Maybe there's something near the nutrition facts."
>Replies "hurr u dont no da products u sellin?"
>Ask her "Do you know everything in your house?"
>Gets a wince like expression, then a blank one, then leaves

This is why I don't wear a nametag, those fucks love to use that as leverage.
>>
>tfw CVSfag on a college campus
>tfw boss makes you stock the Arizona freezers when they are on sale (which seems like every fucking day)
>tfw Chads, Stacies and chinks pushing past you to get their corn syrup like you're some kind of fucking animal
>>
>work in produce
>put up a big sign that says "sorry we are out of limes"
>customer walks up to the sign, reads it, then walks over to me
>"do u hav limes lol"
>give her a blank stare and walk away
I really don't care about my job
>>
I really hate that customers expect us to be experts on fucking everything inside the store.

I just work here, lady. When I go home, I don't spend my free time finding out when the next sale is, or memorizing every detail about the coupon exclusions. That's your job.
>>
>>29559815

I do food sampling and the amount of "I can have lunch here XD" or "gimmie a big one :-DDD" fucks that really think they're original...

Goddamn sometimes I can force a fake laugh or smile, but other times I just give a blank expression if they guy looks like a faggot or is trying to impress some girl with his "bantz"
>>
>>29559833
If one more fucking person asks me when their produce is going to go bad then I'm seriously going to lose my shit.
I just stock the shit, I have nothing to do with it after you pick it up and take it home.
>>
>>29559864
I did food sampling for a bit except they had us sampling nasty ass salad and I had a sample quota so I literally had to get on my knees and suck every customer's dick to get them to try a sample.
>>
>>29559867

>Woman buying cheese
>"Can I put this on [item]??"

YES. YOU CAN DRIZZLE IT ON YOUR TITS FOR ALL I CARE, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.
>>
>>29559915
Just ask
>I dunno, CAN you? :^)

If only you can be that sassy without getting into trouble.
>>
>>29559915
Oh god that reminds me
>woman looking at portobella mushrooms
>"sir what should I make with these?"
>"uh..stuffed mushrooms?"
>"I don't have time for that"
>walks away
I dream about taking a gun to work and shooting myself in front of the next customer that asks me a stupid question.
>>
>Can you check the back?

Yeah man, the back of the store is a portal to a magical land where we hide items to take home for ourselves
>>
>>29559980
I seriously just go hit my hash vape in the cooler when people ask me that question. Gotta make the best of a bad situation, ya know?
>>
>HA ha I'm just giving you a hard time XD

I am having a hard enough time as it is trying to clean up your piss and shit off the bathroom floor YOU FILTHY FUCKING ANIMAL. Where's the apology?
No? You just absolutely have to be a witty asshole.

Fuck that.
>>
>customer calls me lazy
>"if i wasn't, i wouldn't be here"

>customer asks for a product
>tell them we don't have it
>they come back later saying another worker found it all smug and shit
>"that's nice"

>customer says anything slightly rude to me
>"does it make you feel good to belittle someone working for minimum wage?"

I'm honestly surprised I haven't been fired yet.
>>
>guy comes in
>do you have any chutney today
>no sir
>can you check the back
>we don't have chutney
>there is no chutney in the back?

what the fuck is chutney you fucking asshole why would i have chutney in the back all we have there is fucking boxes I WANT MY LIFE TO FINISH
>>
>>29560083
>customer rudely asks for zuchinni
>know full well it's in the back
>just shake my head and mumble "I'm sorry I do not speak english"
it helps being foreign sometimes
>>
>Give customer directions
>few seconds realize I was wrong

Only time I ever feel bad
>>
File: 1463024758121.jpg (406 KB, 2193x2617) Image search: [Google]
1463024758121.jpg
406 KB, 2193x2617
>deli man
>foreigner comes in
>"do you have turkey ham"

actually I'm very stupid. I've looked it up now and realized that it's a real thing but god damn I laughed so hard in her face
>>
>>29560043
pretty savage m8

tossing you a (you) for those antics, keep it up.
>>
>>29560239
thanks, i can unfavorite this thread now
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.