[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think these "anons" that make a thread to gain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
do you think these "anons" that make a thread to gain statistical data from this board have some sort of agenda? or am i just "paranoid"?
i always get shill vibes from these threads. and i am always 90% right when it comes to these vibes.
What is their agenda?
>>
Delete this pretty please.
>>
>>29559754
I too have developed a shill detector in my brain. Mostly from browsing /pol/.
I feel the same way about random poll threads.
>>
Some of them are probably doing it for teh lulz. Others might be doing it for school projects. I don't answer them either way. How's your data if you can't even get a decent sample retards?
>>
>>29559754
It's good to know what the board actually consists of so we can better know how cancerous the place is or has become.
>>
>>29559754
>>29559788
You're both paranoid
>>
I'm actually the anon who made the thread. I just made it because I was curious what the most popular ages were so I could blame all the horrendous shitposting and bait threads on this board on them :^)

So, yes, you are just paranoid.
>>
>>29559776
>>29559834
>>29560501

These replies make it pretty obvious that those threads are shill threads.
I just hide them.
I wondet what the shills are gathering all this data for. No regular robot would care to make a thread like that. It just doesn't seem right.
>>
>>29559834
in this day and age, the elite would have to be stupid not to manipulate social networks (such as 4chan) to push their agendas.

this is objectively true, and if you disagree you are simply wrong.
>>
>>29559754
its just the most simply way to get guaranteed replies. people here and in general love attention and they love the (you)s.
they're the type of threads where people post and no one reads because people just like talking about themselves.
or its craig
>>
>>29560606
Of course a tripfaggot would know so much about attention whoring.
>>
I'm 99% sure this is the work of some agency attempting to gather demographics of boards to sell to advertising companies and to better their viral marketing campaigns. You would do well to not participate in them.
I'm not joking at all, by the way. 4Chan is no stranger to shills.
>>
I made one of those threads just so we all know that 4chan is for underage losers
>>
>>29559754
i find them pretty annoying, especially the political shill threads.

anyone have the sauce of that pic?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.