[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women aren't "earned". They're given to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: zyzz2.jpg (85 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85 KB, 736x552
Women aren't "earned". They're given to you for free based on your genetic profile. Your genes not your performance.
>>
Zyzz is a dead faggot with lame hair.
>>
File: crusade truth.jpg (130 KB, 926x694) Image search: [Google]
crusade truth.jpg
130 KB, 926x694
>>29559663

>wearing a cross

Ain't nothing "Christian" about his sinful ass.
>>
>>29559663
You can still be hot as fuck and be a total robot if you are a social inept.
Because not only does that mean you are incapable of social interaction, but also that your perceived "value" is less, you dont dress well, ect.
Fuck off with this genes meme, yes it determines your life, but only if you are a part of society. Robots arent.
>>
File: what.jpg (29 KB, 486x277) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
29 KB, 486x277
>>29559663
that picture is a bait
this thread is a bait

or extreme stupidity
>>
>>29559840

>before: broad shoulders, angular masculine face, tall
>after: broad shoulders, angular masculine face, tall
>>
>>29559937

This. Having a mesomorph body before working out helps a lot.

t. mesomorph fag
>>
>>29559663
>i keep muh genetics in the fridge
you can put pussy on the pedestal all you want, you little faggorino, they wont care about you, ever. you chose this life.
>>
>>29559663
Go to sleep, Alex
>>
>>29559999
mesmorph and ectomoprh or whatever its called don't exist it's all just your appetite
>>
>>29559840
him on the left would have still fucked

him on the right just gets a wider pool now
>>
>>29559840

Is this is the Zyzz "transformation" I keep hearing about? The one on the left could get 800 Facebook friends easily. There's nothing creepy or unattractive about him.

>he's closing his eyes and he's wearing a shirt that's too big. that means he cant get laid!
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1024x683
>>29560165

Nah, it's definitely a thing.

If you have a dorito body, you'll get gains and look better than a lanky ass. Also, quads don't lie.

Pic related. Dorito, gets mass amount of bitches and gains.
>>
>>29559937
>>29560191
He looks like a hideous starving sandnigger refugee
>>
>>29560269
there was a study that proved it wrong, I don't have a link to it but I know it's out there somewhere

People all have fairly similar metabolisms, whether you are fat or skinny is based on what happens to your appetite when you are under stress, and your upbringing
>>
>>29559663
zyzz is ugly tho
>>
>>29559840
That pic is just proving OP's point. Zyzz still had a chad face and broad shoulders before he took roids.
>>
>>29560386
so does literally everyone else.
>>
>>29559663
>genetic profile

Zyzz had a genetic heart problem that suddenly killed him.

How come women can't detect such weaknesses?
>>
>>29560403
because women only care about confidence, not actual genetics.
>>
>>29560367

Actually want that article, shit
>>
>>29559685
SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>29560403
Please that faggit got heart problems from abusing roids and doing no fucking cardio like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29560275
But his body is completely fine. If he wore a shirt that fit, got a better haircut, and straightened his pose he would have been fine in the first pic.
>>
>>29560399
Leave
ubin
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.