[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Showering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Is showering every other day enough? I have a skin condition that makes my skin dryer than the average person but that means I don't produce as much oils and sweat as others. However smelling bad is one of my worst fears when I'm in a public setting.
>>
>>29559648

Well if you don't sweat and produce as much oils, and it's not hot and humid where you live, I think you should be ok (assuming you don't work out everyday).
>>
>>29559648
Even like 40 years ago people showered like once a week.
Not counting entire human existence before that.
>>
>>29559648
Uh moisturize
>>
>>29559884
I do. How does that pertain to the conversation
>>
>>29559856
People used to be disgusting.
>>
>>29559856
40 years ago was 1976.
>>
I don't get you guys. Showering is my favorite thing to do, maybe more than jerking it.
>>
>>29560016

Same here. Nothing beats a nice hot shower, and conditioner makes for a pretty good lube.
>>
>>29559648
Omg shower every day and use lotion. See a skin doctor if necessary.
>>
Why do you guys even care ?
normies
>>
>>29560101
> OMG
> fuck off normal shit
>>
>>29560016
I fucking HATE showering
It takes 15 minutes or more of nothing but soaping every inch of your body with body wash and it's the same dumbass motion every fucking day 356 days a year.
15 minutes you have to do some shitty aerobic dance flailing your arms around your body like a retard doing the daily Macarena dance.
I FUCKING HATE SHOWERING
And then you aren't really clean either. You only get really clean if your soap up your body 2 times in a row. That means once you're finished, guess what do every fucking thing you did just now all over again. Ayyyyy Macarena!
>>
>>29559648
Sure. You probably don't produce a bad smell either. Just bee yourself, man.
>>
>>29560261
>>29560261
>hey anon, i saw you were misusing the "greentext" function. Although it's a pretty neat font color that's not why it's used. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you to stop posting and lurk more if you're that new here, especially when usintng the whole newly fangled term "normie" and it's variants. I know you think you're hot shit and all because you browse the freshest "dank memes" but this mentality you have is hypocritical and aggravating
>now i know you were probably technically quoting someone with that second line, but i doubt that's not what you intended
>I would know, 2011 originalcancer le oldfag reporting in, so I'm like you know, pretty fucking cool. (haha puddi and frosted butts, do i fit in yet?? xD)
>regards, let's kill ourselves
>>
>>29559648
I hate showering because me legs and arms itch like the fucking devil for 20 minutes after I get out....twice a week at most
>>
>>29561640
holy shit I'm retarded, you know what i mean excuse the mistakes
>>
File: 1466062454264.png (67 KB, 398x321) Image search: [Google]
1466062454264.png
67 KB, 398x321
>>29559648
I shower 4-5 times a day I don't even know why anymore. girls at school always used to say that I smell
>>
I once went with like 2 or 3 months without showering. I could peel my old skin from all over my body. I could imagine the smell...

Nowadays I shower every other day minus the weekends because I don't go anywhere so who cares.
>>
>>29559648
Get some moisturiser, I used to have bad eczema but it's more or less gone now but after a shower the skin on my face feels so tight and dry, slap a bit of Aveeno on there and it's all good. Congrats OP you can now shower every day!
>>
File: 1467011981315.jpg (46 KB, 517x488) Image search: [Google]
1467011981315.jpg
46 KB, 517x488
>>29559965
>people are still falling for this meme
>>
>tfw live in the shitty southeast US
>summers are literal hell
>2-3 shower a day minimum
>>
>>29563679
It's 75% humidity where I am and it's not supposed to rain until Saturday
>>
I once went 6 months without showering and this year I went three months. Showering does jackshit in raising attractiveness and I just use bodyspray to smell good.
>>
>>29565239
lol dude ou cant smell good if you dont shower yourself and only use bodyspray. it can only smell even worse.
>>
>>29565664
maybe he's special!
>>
>>29565239
nasty as fuck
>>
>>29559989
Yeah exactly. Showered once a week. 60 years before that we barely had running water
>>
>>29560377
It takes like 5 minutes what the fuck is wrong with you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.