[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're in college and don't have a GF? If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: brulesrules.gif (55 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
brulesrules.gif
55 KB, 480x270
>you're in college and don't have a GF? If you're not disfigured you're doing something wrong!

There's no demand for average men, let alone sub par men. I have fuckall to bring to the table in every conceivable human trait, including general personality. If I cant think of something interesting to say, I don't say it. As a result I'm dead quiet 99% of the time whenever I'm around other people.

Without an inherent natural advantage of some sort, a dull personality kills any shot at a relationship. Psychopathic is actual preferable to painfully quiet.
Who else here is horribly boring?
>>
>>29559622

At least you aren't arrogant like peoole on neingaggle saying they are quiet torturted geniuses that only speak when they are about to bless this earth with wisdom from the gods.
>>
>no hobbies
>no talents
>only skill is self deprecating humor
c-could be worse
>>
File: 1465139302091.jpg (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465139302091.jpg
87 KB, 600x450
>>29559622
I know that feeling too well. I'm okay at handling menial small talk (nice weather eh? what classes are you taking? oh that's cool., etc.). But when it comes to actual in-depth, semi-intimate discussion where I have to reveal my honest opinions, it scares the hell out of me. I also have no hobbies or any cool stories to contribute to a conversation. And so I stay dead quiet 99% of the time like you said.

If by some miracle I ever got a date with a girl, she would realize within 10 minutes what an awful, boring person I am and leave.

Hell, even on 4chan I'm sometimes too scared to talk about personal things. That's why I mostly hide behind several layers of ironic humor. Because i'm so damn insecure.
>>
File: 1458082544243.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458082544243.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>29559622
gif for op

BRULES RULES
>>
>>29559743
>>29559622
please let this be a new meme
>>
>>29559716
Last bits hit home
Irony and bants can only be stretched so thin before you just have to "b urself :^)".
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.