[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
is my fetish weird also any draw fags want to complete anon and I's dream with a pic

>tfw giant Elsa will never pin you under her foot and call you a little mouse
WHY
>>
>>29559520
I have the same fetish! OMG!

first time I thought about giantess / vore type stuff was in middle school when we were learning about greek mythology in history class

we learned about this god called Gaia, the mother of the Earth

and that night I dreamed about crawling inside her vagina and sleeping there
>>
>>29559564
haha yeah giantess has been with me ever since i was young i remember drawing stuff my teachers where afraid of but it was just my fetish all along
>>
>>29559617
it's just such a shame that you will never crawl inside a giant woman's vagina or mouth in real life, like sexually, you know what I mean?

One day I want to crawl into a blue whale's vagina but considering no human has ever done it before I am guessing they have some weird ass muscles in there that'll crush me
>>
File: 1464562559298.jpg (752 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
1464562559298.jpg
752 KB, 1200x1920
>>29559647
i agree 100%
>this fetish is suffering
>>
>>29559617
>tfw no GoT giantess art

>tfw all you can think about is being dominated by Daenerys or Cercei

>tfw you want them to grow 100 feet tall and worship them for eternity as the goddesses they are

>they will never crush their enemies and absorb their life force and grow

That pic made me cum buckets, thx for share friend. Pics are so much hotter if they have characters I know or stories that go with them.
>>
>>29559898
no problem unfortunately the only one i could find
>>
>>29559761
Sauce plz
don't mute me bro
>>
>>29559520
youll love watching this then

http://youtu.be/R1aV6o2mmSI

its about a girl who shrinks the boy she's obssessed with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.