[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 year old KHV >finally got a date with a girl after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1445963837863.jpg (32 KB, 367x479) Image search: [Google]
1445963837863.jpg
32 KB, 367x479
>22 year old KHV
>finally got a date with a girl after working out for two years, taking care of myself
>she seems to like me, i really like her
>after 4 dates now, she invites me back to her apartment
>I told her I'm not comfortable having sex just yet
>she asks me when
>I say I want to take at least a few month, 6 or so, so I know she's the right one to lose my virginity to
>she tells me her sex life is important to her and we're not compatible

D-did I do something wrong?
>>
>>29559190
Anon, I don't care how much you worked out, I would slap the shit out of you.
>>
>>29559242
Why would you slap me? I don't understand what I've done wrong. Is it such a turn off to women to value sex as more than just recreation?
>>
>>29559190

You, as a man, are supposed to bow down to women and capitulate to their every demand, whim and urge.

It sucks, but that's western culture for you.
>>
>>29559292
I don't understand. Why is sex so important so quickly though?
>>
File: 1462351143378.jpg (264 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1462351143378.jpg
264 KB, 560x560
>>29559328
Women are whores. So are men.
Nothing is sacred. Purity is a meme.
In this world, it's cuck or be cucked.
>>
>>29559190
I'm surprised she was forward enough to ask you for sex.

But no you did nothing wrong. You stuck to your values. She didn't share them. You truly weren't compatible. It's that simple.
>>
>>29559434
I guess so but it seems odd that a woman wouldn't at least respect that. She treated me like a piece of shit, loser cuckold after that despite obviously wanting the dick the rest of the time.
>>
>>29559475
She didn't really ask but she said "go back to my apartment" in a flirtatious way and I've seen enough movies to know that means sex.

That's what I thought but she was a condescending bitch about it and I was surprised she could hold her horses for a few months.
>>
>>29559482
Not surprising.
There's a billion more dicks to suck where you came from.
>>
>>29559508
Let me rephrase. I'm surprised she admitted that you not fucking her was enough for her to break up with you. It's not surprising that that was the reason though.

When it comes to sluts, there is no waiting. They expect all men to want sex immediately. They decided that all women should be allowed to openly take sex whenever they wanted it. Restraint isn't used anymore. They probably don't understand why you would want to remain a virgin for another few months to lose it to the right person instead if losing it immediately to get it over with. The only kind of person who could possibly get that feeling is another virgin, or someone who respects you a hell of a lot, or wants you enough to openly want you and not give up after you decide to wait.
>>
>>29559292
If you actually believe this, this is why you're still a virgin.
>>29559190
This might have worked if you acted more confident and told her you wanted to make sure she wasn't a whore, but you're still a dip for not just #YOLOing it
>>
>>29559514
I guess so
>>29559580
Makes sense to me. I guess I need to find a more pure girl like me. That's a hard thing to do though.
>>29559612
I think you have no values.
>>
>>29559653
No I think your values are great and admirable bro, you just went about it the wrong way, should have been more assertive.
>>
File: 1423595122898.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423595122898.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>29559190
>>I told her I'm not comfortable having sex just yet
>>she asks me when
>>I say I want to take at least a few month, 6 or so, so I know she's the right one to lose my virginity to

Jesus fucking christ, you are one autistic shit.
>>
>>29559328
it's only important when women want it , >>29559292
read this , if she dated you, and started having an affaire witha chad , then sex is not important , maybe some sloppy seconds
>>
>>29559612

I'm not a virgin though, that's just how it works. Even the "alpha males" center everything around pleasing the woman. Sure, men and women can roleplay some "dominant" shit, but women know it's just pretend. It's all centered around what women want and they know that.
>>
>choosing feelings over sex
What a meme. What did you expect.
>>
>>29559667
I was assertive about it, that's why I didn't fall for her seduction.
>>29559676
Why?
>>29559697
Kek, i suppose so.
>>29559730
>choosing sex over values
>>
>>29559738
>having values
>>
>>29559190
Is wait forever to fuck Mike desu
>>
>>29559290
He's a studpid normie. Just ignore him
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.