[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW you'll never take a comfy road trip with your closest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Comfy cover.jpg (269 KB, 1024x1283) Image search: [Google]
Comfy cover.jpg
269 KB, 1024x1283
>TFW you'll never take a comfy road trip with your closest friends

I hate not having money, or friends, or a life. I'd love to just buy an old school convertible or something and just cruise across America with two or three friends of mine. We could go camping in the mountains, or hiking together. Imagining all the things we could see and do together, it's serene and bittersweet.
>>
>>29559043
i was never huge into final fantasy except VI but it breaks my fucking heart that chocobos will never be real
>>
You'll also never teleport around with a "greatsword" piece of sheet metal on a stick, and then flash freeze a mountain so you can shatter it.

I hate not having superpowers. Or a kingdom to retake. Or any general goal or purpose in my life.
>>
>>29559043
That's a fine looking cover!
>>
>>29559102
Yeah it is, sadly I think that's the Japanese cover of the game. The North America cover is going to look dull, bland and overall non-creative.

I'm really excited for Final Fantasy 15 though, I'll probably buy it on the first day it comes out. I really need to go ahead and just pre-order but I don't have $65 to spare right now, I was hoping to have a job by now. Once I get my first paycheck I'll probably go down and pre-order it, I don't think it's set to release until September 30 or some shit so I got plenty of time, it's not coming out for a good three months or so.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.