[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is a fear of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1464918684722.jpg (324 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
1464918684722.jpg
324 KB, 640x599
The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is a fear of hell

Anyone know this feeling?
>>
Don't say that, you'll attract the fedora tippers

Anyway I only believe in hell and Demons when I have episodes. Otherwise I'm just a "everybody is good deep down and their souls will eventually cleanse again" type of deist
>>
File: 1379188539262.jpg (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1379188539262.jpg
7 KB, 300x300
>>29558953
hell? so at least you believe in god.

so you propably believe in heaven too.
heaven and a good god.
you have so much going for you, man.
>>
>>29558953
I can assure you there is no biblical hell if that's what you're referring to. However I hope you find a reason to live

source: I studied it
>>
File: Searle_(2).jpg (28 KB, 182x209) Image search: [Google]
Searle_(2).jpg
28 KB, 182x209
>>29558978
annihilationism? universal reconciliation? what do you think? i'm genuinely curious, i have OCD and a fear of hell is a big part of it. I want death to be the end.
>>
File: 1466731424072.jpg (307 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466731424072.jpg
307 KB, 1916x1080
>>29558953
Way I see it
>If there's no god, I'm just not gonna exist, can't change that
>If there is a god/heaven/hell, I'm not gonna change that either

I could be a better person, but I won't and whatever comes when I'm dead, I'll have to deal with
>>
>>29558953
im already in hell, the only thing that keeps me going is the fear of heaven
>>
>>29558977

But that's just it man, I think there's something wrong in my head. I'm not a sulking brooding baby, it's just everything makes me want to kill myself.

I saw a couple at the park the other day as I was driving home from work and they were so happy and attractive, it felt so good to see happy people enjoying their lives, and I was so happy I wanted to die for some reason. It's like my body processes happy and sad both as "well, kill yourself my dude".

The thing that hits me the hardest is the divine, and I don't get it. A holy choir in a beautiful church, if I could just blow my brains out right there I'd be so happy. I'm confused really, I don't know how to feel
>>
>>29558996
You just die senpai. Of course there are going to be a million Mormons in this thread that try to argue with me from some obscure translation but if you're interested here are a few scriptures.

>Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten.

>Psalms 146:4
When his breath departs, he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish.

There are more but I'm kinda lazy since I'm on mobile
>>
>>29559161
Sounds like you need some cognitive behavioral therapy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.