[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>be in HS
>be very insecure
>be told to focus on grades and absolutely no girls
>as a result be socially low level to interact with any girls college
>as a result overcompensate on everything
>wage slave and get a MS
>finally luck out (through nepotism) and get a job that's 90k
>25 at this point
>overcompensate and get plastic surgery (now rated 7.5-9 on /soc/)
> overcompensate spend age 20-25 on a 5 day gym routine
> overcompensate and get a 60k car
>overcompensate and spend 100s of hours learning absolutely everything on human interaction
>company expenditure customer service section (lowest tier of employment)
>get assigned as one of the leads on training them
>this 21 year old QT there that's honestly slightly below my league I thought and is 6/10
>manage to get her number and ask her out
>date goes suprisingly well like Hollywood well.
>text if she's wants to follow up on another date
>"lol I'm busy all week"
>now I have to go back in two days and train a 16 person group with her included
Basically guys I tried. I tried insanely hard. I-I don't even know what to feel or say or do. If you are a NEET, depressed individual, or just lost in life and think you aren't doing enough I want you to save this post. Look at me I followed all their 'advice' and fell into the depest depth of consumer culture and was a slave to modernity. I want you to save this post and every time you feel unaccomplished look at this post...you will never be a failure as much as me. A wasted life. I'm the real failure.
>>
>>29558736
That's really unfortunate OP. I wonder if the self help gurus will tell you to do more ITT.
>>
HOLLLLYYY SHITTT GETT FUCKKKKEDDDD NORMMMIIIE
>>
>>29558736
Because you are socially inexperienced you obviously fell easy for this girl. Don't throw away all of your achievements that robots would kill for over a text message. Yeah it's a JUST moment but you'll build up a emotional barrier eventually. Keep you chin up OP.
>>
>>29558809
Nothing for him to do except to counseledate what he has and not to be so emotionally burdened by some inflatiation. Therese occasionally God tier advice on here.
>>
>>29558914
Isn't this just a tad bit a fuck your from the universe??? It doesn't make sense for this to happen
>>
>>29558736
>babby throwing life away
>cause of first rejection
LEL
>>
Hypergamy works except when it doesn't.
>>
>>29558736
>>overcompensate and spend 100s of hours learning absolutely everything on human interaction
where and how did you learn this? i'm unimaginably socially autistic and wanna learn.
>>
>>29558914
Being NEET is miles above some achievements that made OP lose his mind
>>
>>29558736
People would kill to have your life, man.You need to realise your worth from now on if you don't yet.
>>
>>29558736
Haha you're going to give up just like that? After all the effort you put in? Haha what a bullshit story. You should've learned in your "social classes" that dating is like being a door to door salesman.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x156
>>29559108
Pic related. Also thinking ape on YT and MGTOW like "she will never love you" also lots and lots of PUA but you'll have to sort some of that out. There's a reddit page dedicated to this stuff as well that has some good content. Be careful that this stuff only led me on and it's wasted time since I can't use any of it.
>>
>>29559125
>>29559140
I just can't believe it is all. It's like the universe is actually telling me to give up. I feel absolutely terrible and have been laying in bed and starring at the ceiling. I thought she was it. It was like talking to a regular guy friend level communication that I had with her.
>>
>>29559125
>>29559140
Also I work my ass of like 50-60 hours so it's not a job where I get to paid to shit post and go home. It's very exhausting as a innovert.
>>
>>29558736
AHA I marstubate to ur failure lol mmmhm
>>
How tall you are is more important than any of the qualities you've described.

You're under 5'7'' correct?

You need to pull down another couple hundred thousand a year to be as attractive as a normal height homeless man.
>>
>>29559275
I'm 5'11 and like 6 in shoes she's like 5'6 also I have developed pretty decent posture from tryharding and following bro-science
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 775x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 775x1030
>>29558736
>getting plastic surgery
Look at this faggot over here
>>
>>29559307
Ok should I keept an asymmetrical face? I was able to get much more attention after I was fixed up.
>>
Kek i bet you actually spent like more than a hundred on that date hahahahhaah
L
O
S
E
R
>>
File: 1453605611462.jpg (61 KB, 526x345) Image search: [Google]
1453605611462.jpg
61 KB, 526x345
>>29559174
Thanks, i'll check it out.
And to actually contribute to the thread instead of just ask for shit, I really think you're overreacting, talking about it like you're at the end of the line at age 25. Don't let one random whore bring down a decade of self-improvement, you're literally 8/10 rich chad. I guarantee that within 1 year everything will be back to your best or better
>>
>>29558736
oh my god

we dont want freaks like you here

were freaks too, but... youre just too much
>>
>>29559421
Thanks man. I'm honestly not to happy with where I am in life even though it may not seem that way and I appreciate by giving back to those who helped along the way. I felt happy playing WOW and listing to early 2000s EDM in 2006-2011. This isn't happiness this is just existing. I was able to manage until now. It's just feels like something just clicked in my head after this whole ordeal.
>>
>>29559427
At least tell me why. Now you got my anxiety through the roof?!
>>
>>29558736
ITT:SPOOKS
Enough of this shit. If you dont enjoy what youre doing, dont do it. A good friend of mine makes $14 per hour working as a park ranger in the summer and $12 per hour on ski patrol in the winter. He puts 0 attention to his appearance, drives a 90s Subaru that is falling apart, and never really worked hard in school.
Yet this man has a hot wife and 2 kids. He spends all winter skiing and snowboarding for free, and spends the summer hiking trails and chopping down trees. He volunteers mountain rescue and can pitlot a helicopter. He rock climbs on weekends up 600 foot trad routes. He has gone bear hunting in Siberia, he has been within an inch of being bitten by a black mamba in africa, and has hiked the continental divide. He lives a fucking awesome life, and he loves it. He never had trouble getting women because he never cared about getting women.
He just did what he wanted to do. Money, appearance, social status, this all went out of the window.
You became obsessed with that shit. You got spooked into believing this certain version of you is the right one.
Just chill. Do what you love. Let your appearance become functional and only functional.
And quit your job if you dont like it.
>>
>>29559548
This means a lot man. I have been not my self these past years. What a spin. I need to rethink life. I thought has it figured out. This is media defined happiness.
>>
>>29559582
What do you enjoy doing?
Do you enjoy lifting or do you just go through the motions?
What are your powerlifting numbers?
>>
File: 1467003695136.jpg (47 KB, 485x342) Image search: [Google]
1467003695136.jpg
47 KB, 485x342
hah qq noob wake up your a god get over it shit fuck then get over your self and just be glad your alive , or just go die but either way GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. by the way qq >:P
>>
File: 1448839197371.jpg (111 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1448839197371.jpg
111 KB, 736x552
THREAD REVIVE
>>
File: 1441668357185.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441668357185.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
>>29558736

This thread is a real gem

You can feel the frustration in the normies commenting, getting told first hand that their dream and their life is a fucking joke, the biggest threat and despair to an ignorant is knowledge of their situation in the universe, which is why they do everything to forget about even asking the important questions, be that by bullying other people, becoming beta cucks to their GFs, attempting to fuck every possible cumdumpster in their vicinity, consuming shit they don't need, working half the day away to maintain this life style.

Even those who slightly succede feel happy aslong as they don't recognize their current situation, cause there will always be the losers like the robots here to make fun of. For each frog posting about how depressed they are here, you will have another failed normie trying to ridiculize others here to make themselfs feel better.

The answers you see here are just some of the mental gymnastics and natural responses to avoiding their primitive world view from being destroyed and actually picking up a book and starting to think about the hard questions.
>>
File: 1461363882023.jpg (36 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1461363882023.jpg
36 KB, 500x580
THREAD REVIVEO
>>
>>29561040
I think you win. Case closed
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.