[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you come to the realization that it's the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
When did you come to the realization that it's the internet that's making you miserable, and why do you continue using it as much as you do?

For me I have no other hobbies.
>>
>>29558693
>and why do you continue using it as much as you do?
when i'm happy because it's funny. when i'm unhappy because it's the only remote possibility i'll ever meet a girl i get along with
>>
It's the only form of social interaction I have
>>
Yeah it makes me miserable. But often times it's also my only source of happiness.
>>
>>29558693
How's that saying go? Misery loves company.
>>
It's not really the internet, I mean I grew up in the 80s and still hated life.
>>
>>29558693
It's not
The only thing that ever made me miserable is my micro dick
It's LITERALLY the cause of all my problems

The internet is my the only place I can get away from my own mind.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.