[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised by single mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: never had a chance.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
never had a chance.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>tfw raised by single mother
>>
File: latest-1.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>29558588
Sometimes I wonder what I could've been, but then I just feel like killing myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 969x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 969x700
>18 years
>parents divorced when I was 3
>still don't know why
>don't want to know because I just would get extremely mad at them even if they had a good reason
KILL ME
>>
File: 1466466214673.png (23 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1466466214673.png
23 KB, 747x491
>raised by a single mother
>only child

I never stood a chance
>>
>>29558588
If you were raised by a single mother you never stood a chance. Your mother is physically incapable of raising a decent child if she chose to mate with Chad unmarried. It proves she is incapable of making logical decisions and cannot think through her actions.
>>
>be me 3
>dad dies from diabetes
>one day I will be diagnosed officially as diabetic
>me and my 2 other brothers are kids
>mom had no job

it's been tough
>>
>>29559092
My mom was married when she had me, but the feminazi jews got to her. CURSE YOU JEWS!

Jk. She was forced into an arranged marriage, so I can't really blame her for leaving my father. What I can blame her for is having my kid brother out of wedlock, raising me to be a NEET social autist and cutting off my father from all contact. Stupid whore. Stupid Sandnigger's religion.
>>
>tfw I lived with both parents until age 10 when my mom moved to Canada from the U.S. And every year she would tell me that either my dad would move here with us or we would go back and join him. At 17 I finished high school moved back to the U.S. And my dad had a new family and kid there that I never knew about. And my mom new since she moved and refused to tell me and instead just lead me on. Tbh I feel like an orphan emotionally because my parents both don't give a shit anything except that I get food, water, shelter and lies to keep me going.
>>
I was raised by my single mom cause my dad died in car accident before I was born. I have a chance every day and every day I throw it away.
>>
You guys blame your failiures on not having a daddy? seriously?
>>
>>29559193
Looks like you don't know anything about developmental psychology. Come back when you're not a stupid little fuck.
>>
>>29559193
Well to be fair government statistics on children of single mothers kinda prove them right. Kinda like how being raised by a single mother is almost identical to being raised by two heterosexual parents. They could be worse off though because two lesbians raising a kid especially a boy end up really fucking over the kid worse than single mothers.
>>
>>29558588
oh god that scene hit way too close to home.

even as a young boy.
>>
>>29559083
How was your mom? Was she a sweet lady or was she a bitch?
>>
>tfw single mother and only siblings were both sisters
>you will never have a strong male influence growing up
>you will always be beta
>you will always have daddy issues
>you will always be poor

I never stood a chance
>>
>>29559173
Look at this delusional, likely malnourished, likely mentally ill delusional idiot. If you were raised by a single mother, say good bye to atleast 5 points worth of potential IQ points and functional dopamine receptors. I hate you suckup fags coming in here trying to make us feel bad.

Believe me, we aren't choosing to be losers. We were crafted into losers by our irresponsible parents.

>>29559193
Research some of the effects. I know I have. Here's some:
>less and differently structured neurons
>compromise 70% of HS dropouts
>more likely to go to jail
>more likely to live in poverty our whole lives, cradel to grave
>more likely to turn to substance abuse

And this ONLY happens with children raised by single mothers. You don't see these statistics coming out of single father homes.
>>
>>29559173

>I have a chance every day and every day I throw it away.

What's causing that?
>>
>raised to be a man in a household with 4 mature christian women
>never had a patriarch figure
>become a beta sjw

Things went well. My father was married and I'm a bastard. He didn't wnat to have any contact until I was 13 because his conscience was finally 'heavy' enough whatever that means. If I were raised by him I'd have ended up dumb like his family.
>>
>>29558588
i dont know what my father looks like

mom didnt bother taking a picture with him for some reason. it was the late 80's, maybe cameras were expensive.
>>
>>29559042
fuck exactly this. my parents got divorced when i was 5 and to this day i still dont know why. all i know is if i say my dad's name infront of my mom sh will just snap
>>
>>29559246
She could be a bitch but I think she tried her best, coddled me a little I think, probably why I'm a huge pussy.
>>
>>29559285
Mine still act like friends even thought they hate each other deep down
it's infuriating
>>
>>29559250
I should note that I had a father until he drank himself to death when I was 12, after my mom cheated on him. It was probably the worst possible time for him to die. I had a pretty good childhood but my adolescence up (and as a result, my adult life) was a living hell. Who is a kid supposed to go to with questions about girls other than his dad? It's my mom's fault I'm still a kv
>>
File: 1465707209421.jpg (5 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1465707209421.jpg
5 KB, 411x387
>Children reared by a divorced or never-married mother are less cooperative and score lower on tests of intelligence than children reared in intact families. Statistical analysis of the behavior and intelligence of these children revealed "significant detrimental effects" of living in a female-headed household. Growing up in a female-headed household remained a statistical predictor of behavior problems even after adjusting for differences in family income.
Source: Greg L. Duncan, Jeanne Brooks-Gunn and Pamela Kato Klebanov, "Economic Deprivation and Early Childhood Development," Child Development 65 (1994).
Unstable families, unstable lives. Compared to peers in two-parent homes, black children in single-parent households are more likely to engage in troublesome behavior, and perform poorly in school.
Source: Tom Luster and Hariette Pipes McAdoo, "Factors Related to the Achievement and Adjustment of Young African-American Children." Child Development 65 (1994): 1080-1094
>>
>>29558588

Was raised by a single mother. Can confirm you are all no life scum blaming forces you had no control over for the person you are choosing to be. Not having a strong male model isn't a big deal if your mother is strong as fuck. And quoting single mother statistics to prove your point does little because the majority of single parent kids are inner city black kids who were poor and fucked with or without thier dad
>>
>>29558588
Anyone else a result of a one night stand? No idea who my father is and neither does my mother
>>
>>29559441
>isn't a big deal if your mother is strong as fuck

Lmao spoken like a true beta cuck
>>
>>29559392
>this research is totally not biased at all
>>
File: 1466630100457.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466630100457.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>29559441
>t. In denial retard
>MUH STRONG MUMMY
>you're scum

2/3rds of all single mother raised children are white, you monkey. Go be an idiot somewhere else.
>>
>>29559441
And you ended up here you beta piece of shit
>>
>>29559471
>he says, still maintaining the false premise that most single mother raised children are 'inner city black kids'

Learn to stop blaming the victim.
>>
>>29559441
>women
>strong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IF A WOMAN IS STRONG SHE MUST HAVE A HUSBAND
>>
>>29559441
Your mom isn't strong, she was a fucking slut. You are the spawn of Chad and his disposable Stacy fuck hole
>>
>>29559441
What are you doing here then? Your father not loving you isn't that bad right?
>>
>>29559441
>raised on poverty diet entire life
>had to eat cereal three times a day sometimes just because it was either that or not paying the bills
>living in sketchy places
>barely every got enough food to feel motivated in school
>always builled by the richer kids with two parents for having shit-tier clothes
>never had anyone to help me with anything or guide me through life
>never had money for tutors or anything remotely close to that

Gee, I wonder why I'm not a doctor or a lawyer.
>>
>>29559628
>tfw poverty diet and short mother caused me to be a 5'8" manlet despite my 6'3" father
>>
File: 1448923051236.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1448923051236.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>parents never married
>have 3 kids me being the oldest
>split up when I'm 8
>Raised by mentally ill single mother then on
>poor as all fuck. shitty diet etc
>lived in about 15 different rented houses over my childhood barely had any furniture
>teased at school for being the poor kid
>by the time I'm 13 I literally do not give a fuck about anything and start failing school, drinking and smoking weed
>fail high school
>been NEET on welfare for 5 years since then with crippling depression and anxiety
>>
>>29559441
Here, m8

>Children with fathers at home tend to do better in school, are less prone to depression and are more successful in relationships. Children from one-parent families achieve less and get into trouble more than children from two parent families.
Source: One Parent Families and Their Children: The School's Most Significant Minority, conducted by The Consortium for the Study of School Needs of Children from One Parent Families, co sponsored by the National Association of Elementary School Principals and the Institute for Development of Educational Activities, a division of the Charles F. Kettering Foundation, Arlington, VA., 1980
>>
>>29559710
Kids fucking suck, especially in middle school. I can't help the fact that my house looked like shit and my parents were genetic failures that never paid any bills, leave me alone. Not all of us can have that white picket fence lifestyle where daddy pays for everything well into our 20s. I hate my life
>>
>>29559628

Because your mother was weak. And you are just as weak.
>>
>>29559556

I'm not the one justifying where I am from something I had no control over Cuck. If you honestly blaim where you are on being raised from a single mother. You are weak. Your mother is weak and should have never been born. You won't get sympathy from me because I lived it.
>>
>>29559495

Lol and yet your the one being a weak scumbag by blaming circumstances you can't control over who you choose to be. Your a Cuck and a loser and about as weak as they come.
>>
It's even worse when she's an insecure helicopter parent.

She's completely unable to use logic, takes offense to everything that doesn't pander to her, is terrible with money, is incapable of believing I have my own thoughts and desires, and has zero self-awareness.

It's weird, her parents were both logical and hardworking people. Dunno why she turned out so dumb.
>>
>>29559824
>Children from low-income, two-parent families outperform students from high-income, single-parent homes. Almost twice as many high achievers come from two-parent homes as one-parent homes.
Source: "One-Parent Families and Their Children;" Charles F. Kettering Foundation (1990).

It doesn't matter how stronk your mother was.
Women simply aren't capable of rasing quality children.
>>
>>29559464

I have a house, a successful job, I'm very happy and I'm getting married in a month. What do you have going on Cuck Lord?
>>
File: I've got 13 out of 16.jpg (90 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
I've got 13 out of 16.jpg
90 KB, 960x960
>>29559264
Many things.
>>
>>29559924

Wrong. I lived it Gaylord. You are weak because your mother was unfit. Your genes are inferior.
>>
>>29559902
>projecting this hard

Does victim blaming make you feel like a man?
>>
>>29559950

Quit blaming anything but yourself. You choose to be who you are.
>>
>>29559949
Hmm, maybe you're just on of those just worlders.
>>
File: 1457496219965.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1457496219965.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
>parents relationship shit
>probably stuck together for me and brothers
>finally mom gives in and says she'll live on her own
>weekend there, weekdays at house
>they show love with gifts
>mom hoes around when they're separate
>dad finds out when he picks us up
>maddest I've ever seen my dad in all my life, amazed he didn't use violence
>he takes off in his truck still never asked him what he did that night
>dropped off by mom at school in morning
>bus home to dad's house afternoon
>don't see him until night
>he says he loves us very much and is sorry we saw that
>I start doing terrible in school and obviously outcasted, lose friends, stop talking, etc
>older brother excels in school amazingly, younger is too young to realize problems
>years pass my dad and mom still compete for love
>mom hoes at bars and everyone she meets and shows us is annoying as fuck
>dad hoes and fucks about 20 different women somehow using online dating
>finds one nice lady and he's getting married soon
>mom found a nice paying job that's getting its shit wrecked soon and will turn into mediocre job
>brothers all awkward about talking relationships
>brothers and I are super competitive, get along decently, but talk shit behind each others back
>in high school I go through typical r9k shit and getting oneitis, falling in love with someone but being a khv etc
>have deep conversation with mom one time about life
>'anon this is the deepest conversation we've ever had, you really shut off from everyone during the divorce.'
>realize through all the shit family had gone through I really did cut myself off from the world
>most of it was because I never tried to fix myself
>never shared emotions or displayed them for a long time
>brothers seemed to adapt fine

I'm drunk, I still have a hard time expressing myself in any other way than 4chan by posting anonymously. I noticed I only smile on one side away from who I'm talking to if i don't know them well.
>>
File: SingleMothersStats.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
SingleMothersStats.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>29559441
get rekt, familam
>>
>>29559964
Yeah, definitely man. I chose to be some NEET loser even though you're fucking telling me it's also because I apparently have shit genetics. Things that are out of my control, like you said in your other posts, are also some how my fault.
>>
>>29558588
>tfw oldest of four kids
>tfw parents never paid any attention to me growing up
>tfw if my siblings acted like little shits I got blamed/punished for it
>mom never let me leave the house because she was afraid I was gonna get abducted
Siblings are all normal and I'm 20 and social recluse with no friends
>>
>tfw daddy issues
>tfw get attached to any older man who treats me kindly at all
>tfw cried when I got fired and my boss did everything he could to prevent it
It wouldn't be so bad if I went through this in my teens and got over it, but I'm in my mid 20s and not getting better. I don't even know how to behave or talk to other men.

>>29559444
Yep
Feels real real bad man
>tfw your entire existence is based on some slut getting pump and dumped by some random beta degenerate, the two kinds of people you hate more than anything
>>
I'm happy my dad left me desu

I always hated him even though he didnt do anything bad, he was just lazy. He probably ran away because of that
>>
>>29560050
my dad was a worthless parasite pseudointellectual shitbag
got sick of his shit as a teen, we ended up in a fight, i picked him up and threw him on his neck to try and kill him
father and mother ended up divorcing
dad got a job, started making really good money, and went on a pedo sex tour throughout eastern europe and some asian countries
eventually i joined the military and havent heard from him in over 10 years
>>
My dad was pretty much never around until I was around 11 years old, and even then, he barely spent any time with me. We haven't actually done anything together until I became an adult.

My dad was around but he was never actually there. My mom did most of the work I guess.

Not having a male figure in your life REALLY fucks you up honestly.
>>
as a child i felt i was actually better off without a father
thats how little faith i had in adults
i dont know why the world was so cruel back then
maybe i just cant remember the kindness
i often wonder how things would have been if he was still alive
i'm sure i would have been taught about nutrition
how to behave in public
how to talk to people
how to talk to women
i would have been given an easy job, or the means to find work, even at a young age. i always wanted to work but i didn't know how.
i would have had someone to admire
maybe i would've a shred of self confidence
maybe i would have learned how to smile
maybe i couldve been happy
i dont think all is lost
i can still probably live a normal life
thats not so bad .
>>
>>29560046
I don't even know how to behave or talk to other men

I am this feel. I feel like a cross between a permanent child and a woman. I want to be a man so much and yet I never will be. It just doesn't come natural to me. I will always be a kissless virgin
>>
Seriously though, as the child of a single mother, who the fuck are we supposed to learn to talk to women from? If it doesn't come naturally are we just automatically, irreparably fucked?
>>
>>29560163
When in a single mother home the only thing that can save you is a close knit group if peers to grow up with. Thats what niggers do, instead of locking themselves away from society and getting weird they form gangs and learn from older guys.

Unfortunately being robots made this very hard since friendship isn't such an easy thing for us to forge.
>>
>>29560163
>jus b nice, Anon! Women love gentlemen! :^)

Fuck you, mom
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.