[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think about this masterpiece. Will season two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What does /r9k/ think about this masterpiece. Will season two be as good?
>>
>>29558502
I don't know what that is, looks interesting though
>>
>>29558502
season two...after like 15 years...yeah sure it will
>>
>>29558520
eff ell cee ell
>>
>>29558520
Furikuri
>>29558502
It was confusing but I want to watch it again. But season 2? I'm going to watch it but it sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen. I don't know. Maybe the East doesn't suffer from the same problems as Hollywood.
>>
>>29558502
>FLCL was the only anime I ever liked
I hope it does good.
>>
File: 1463459053518.gif (2 MB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1463459053518.gif
2 MB, 500x248
>>29558502
I wanna say FLCL was better than Kaiji but I can't.
S2 will suck because the original story is finished.
There's no point to a new season.
>>
>>29558595

Likewise, there are some shows that I'm sad that they're over but at the same time so glad they've never done any follow up on them because they'd be so hard to supercede. FLCL is one of them.
>>
File: street_sharks.jpg (108 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
street_sharks.jpg
108 KB, 600x338
>>29558552
http://comicbook.com/2016/03/24/flcl-seasons-2-and-3-announced-by-adult-swim/
Its real.
Whats happening is that lots of older shows are getting 'remakes' or anime adaptations of older manga.
Right now there's a new Dragonball anime, a 80's shounen manga just had a 40 episode run, a 12 year old slice of life manga got an adaptation, etc.
In the US they are scrounging for franchises that were popular 'when you were a kid' because that stuff sells.
As long as I get my street sharks movie I will be okay with it.
>>
>>29558861
He's sarcastically saying it won't be good because it's being done so "after-the-fact" retard.
>>
>>29558757
The Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa is more /r9k/ certified.
He pisses off some pro wrestlers who try to extort money from his friend so he shows up to fight them entirely clad in armor with spikes he made himself holding his own poop to smear in their wounds so that they will get an infection.
It got a sequel too, by the same author as Kaiji and there's no gambling.
>>
>>29558905
Yeah I was wondering if he was but I figured that was the other guy. Oh well.
FLCL is pretty much something you can only watch when you're 13, moreso than most anime.
>>
File: 1464596988169.jpg (155 KB, 569x533) Image search: [Google]
1464596988169.jpg
155 KB, 569x533
But why the fuck is it getting another season?
The story is O G R E.
Just leave it alone for fucks sake it's perfect as is.
>>
>>29558861
>a 12 year old slice of life manga got an adaptation,
which one?
>>
>>29558861
try dislodging your lips from the anal sphincter of the jew

broaden your perspective
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.